Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't want to be " that guy" but I find the CGC site awfully terrible to use. The chat board isn't as well laid out like ours is and their submission form is pretty whack.

For someone like me who is new to getting books graded I would probably steer them to CBCS. Even if the return time is longer I haven't had any bad experiences here yet. I almost started a battle between two users by simply asking if I could send books via regular mail to CGC. Haven't seen any of that kind of animosity here. Sometimes it's not about what's best but what's best for you.

P.s Huge thanks to everyone here for being cool!
Post 1 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Post 3 IP   flag post
I also know that Churchill up cbcs isn't going to get my books through faster but it was worth a shot lmao!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215 I too find the CBCS Forum a friendlier place. I find the forum across the street populated with less patient people and they're not as quick to help. Ofcourse, this isn't the case with everybody there, just in a general sense.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@GAC Agreed, I think people are also jumping on that wagon because well everyone else is on it. a wise man once left the crow he was following and forged his own path which sounds a lot like steve lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
I also know that Churchill up cbcs isn't going to get my books through faster but it was worth a shot lmao!!

You now go directly to Fast Pass 😆
Post 7 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck woonhoo!!! Lol ty sir!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome!

Yeah, CGC seems fine and all, but CBCS seems to take better care of it’s boards.

CGC seems like it lets the lunatics run the asylum.

In all fairness, many people here belong to both, but overall this feels more chill here.

We do have the occasional “comic book guy,” but those are few and far between.

And our moderators do a good job stamping that stuff out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie I can understand healthy debates I'm all for it but I don't believe in fonger pointing and name calling simply because your irate. I would like think of our community here as a dive bar lol . We're not everyone's first place to go but everyone knows everyone and we're all here for the samenreaso so what difference does it make lol. Bottoms up guys!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicninja0215
@Jabberwookie I can understand healthy debates I'm all for it but I don't believe in fonger pointing and name calling simply because your irate. I would like think of our community here as a dive bar lol . We're not everyone's first place to go but everyone knows everyone and we're all here for the samenreaso so what difference does it make lol. Bottoms up guys!

Exactly!

Our love of comics brings us together!

Can’t wait to see some of your collection.

You will see some amazing books here!
Post 11 IP   flag post
I have seen a lot so far!!! Hopefully someone gets thier books back so they can show them off!
Post 12 IP   flag post
According to Daryl I have a fast press in for my daredevil book so I'm hoping they'll ship by Xmas
Post 13 IP   flag post
597929 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?