Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just in from the other guys12874

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
So you are looking at 2 of the 4that will be on the census...and the 2 highest graded signed books...only 1 higher non signed!!

Little disappointed with the 7 as I can still see many pressable wrinkles...maybe reverted??

First printing of the iconic Steranko hulk cover with his original artwork for the face!!!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
But is it for sale?
That is the real question?

Gratz on 2 fine books
Post 2 IP   flag post
On closer inspection of the 7 I think that was the max grade anyway even with the few crinkles due to some other flaws on the back cover (colour breaking corner crease among others)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
But is it for sale?

Gratz on 2 fine books

the 7.0 will eventually make it to sale.

Was 10...15 yrs ago maybe more that I found out about this cover and have been looking for decent copies for years....always hard to find and mostly in really bad shape. Actually picked up one of these last year on a family trip to the UK...don't tell them but this book was really what I was looking for...who cares about art, culture, museums or historical sites - or quality time and new experiences with family!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool!

Did CCS "press" the books?
Post 5 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
When that time comes, let us know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Very cool!

Did CCS "press" the books?
yep - CCS - was a bundle thing for the CGC in house signing.

I have a few other Steranko sigs from a dinner a few years ago and a few more I wouldn't mind getting but I went with only these 2 as they were magazine size, will save the others for the future (if there is one) and stay with CBCS!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
But is it for sale?

Gratz on 2 fine books

the 7.0 will eventually make it to sale.

Was 10...15 yrs ago maybe more that I found out about this cover and have been looking for decent copies for years....always hard to find and mostly in really bad shape. Actually picked up one of these last year on a family trip to the UK...don't tell them but this book was really what I was looking for...who cares about art, culture, museums or historical sites - or quality time and new experiences with family!!!

Preach
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mugroantics private msg quote post Address this user
They are pretty fantastic even with those grades which even still are nothing to sneeze at!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The art is great, but I'm a sucker for covers with colors that grab your attention. I bought a beat up copy of X-men 109 from Mexico just because the different colors were so cool. Both versions of this Hulk book are beautifully colored.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601444 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?