Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL week 2 picks and discussion thread12871

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Here goes nothing...

Post 3 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@pre_coder despite what it looks like I didn't copy your picks.

Post 5 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@pre_coder despite what it looks like I didn't copy your picks.

I believe you. People know better than to copy my picks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I don't see any gimmes on this weeks schedule. Almost every game is a toss up.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I know my picks go 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1, but that is just a weird coincidence!!! LOL

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
What a terrible performance Minnesota put up last week. Are the Packers good or does Minnesota suck? Or both!?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Minnesota sucked last week. Our offensive and defensive lines played like trash. Rogers picked us apart and there was little to zero pressure on him. I'm not a huge fan of Cousins, but he was the bright spot, and even that was dim. I'm hopeful they can do better with the Colts, but traditionally, away games have not been good for the Vikings.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
gonna give this another try!!

Post 14 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I picked almost all favorites this week, so I'm sure to have a terrible week.

Only upset pick (and a slight one at that) is Vikings over the Colts.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley Burrow looked pretty sharp for a rookie in the first half tonight!!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I agree with @Jesse_O . Burrow played with poise and showed some flashes, but also showed some things he needs to improve. Cleveland played their game and showed exactly what they must do to be successful. Baker Mayfield is a much better QB when handing the ball off and utilizing play action rather than dropping back and throwing all the time. If the Browns can maintain the formula they established tonight they have a chance to be a winning team this year. They have to stick with the run no matter what. Overall this was a very entertaining game, much better than that dog they put on last Thursday night.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
He'll be good. Team spent a bunch of money on defense in the offseason and didn't address the O line. Poor drafting since about 2016 caused the team to be set back substantially because the linemen who were drafted were all busts. Billy Price, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogbuehi all cost this team a chance at stability on the line plus letting Andrew Whitworth walk in free agency to the Rams didn't help matters. Six wins is the ceiling for the team this year. They don't quit so that's a plus. The Browns should Browns it up at some point.
Post 19 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

I make this for me and thought I would see if anyone else would like a copy.
If you have suggestions to make it better, let me know.

Post 20 IP   flag post
@zdoes10 that's pretty cool!!! Great job on making that!!!
Post 21 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O If you can think of a way to make it better, let me know.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Lions are going to whip some Green Bay ass today! Looking forward to picking up a game on all of youπŸ˜‰.🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
Post 23 IP   flag post
Yea, well, I am making it back when the Jets beat the 49ers.
Post 24 IP   flag post
@michaelekrupp my two favorite teams are always the Vikings first and whoever is playing against the Packers second!!!
Post 25 IP   flag post
They just announced that Golladay is outπŸ˜•. Still going to run all over them with Peterson! I am more worried about the refs than I am the Packers.🦁🦁🦁
Post 26 IP   flag post
Well, that’s it for Dallas. Third fumble in 4 possessions
Post 27 IP   flag post
@zdoes10 I feel for ya. Minnesota is self destructing also. They gave up another safety this week.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Anyone else play fantasy football? I made the mistake of starting Cousins on one of my teams. He is -1.56 at the half. SMH
Post 29 IP   flag post
Don’t feel too bad. The Lions are unraveling after jumping on β€˜em early. Detroit is the best first quarter team in football. Too bad the game doesn’t end then, we would be undefeated!
Post 30 IP   flag post
598061 73 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?