Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Re-encapsulation of verified sig book12840

Collector groovy31 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm planning on sending two verified sig books to get pressed and then regraded by CBCS. Do I have to pay the verification fee again?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If you are getting them pressed by CBCS then no.

If you are using an outside presser then it gets a little more complex. If the presser is authorized by CBCS then no. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to confirm with CBCS which pressers are authorized.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector groovy31 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking to use Heroes Restoration and they specify that they are an authorized CBCS and CGC dealer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
I’d email CBCS. Don’t want to mess that up and it come back a verified sig instead
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
I'm 100% sure that Joey at CFP is also authorized to handle yellow label books from CBCS and CGC. I think but you'd have to be ask to be completely sure that Avery Comic Pressing LLC is also authorized to handle yellow label books from CBCS.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@SpiderTim I know that CFP was authorized, however CBCS did change how their authorized signature programs work a few years back plus the attitude I’ve noticed from some at CBCS regarding third party pressing recently, I would really like some official confirmation from CBCS to be certain. I’ve been trying for months now but haven’t gotten a response.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I checked with Josh Avery and he is authorized!
Post 7 IP   flag post
597889 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?