Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Most likely a dumb question...12832

Collector Tahpsfan private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy, I have purchased some graded books and was wondering how do I add them to my collection? I’ve tried to find a way and I’m at a loss. Thanks y’all and have a great day!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
It's a confusing question at least. I'm not sure what you mean by "add" to your collection.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
I am not sure I understand what you are asking... Are you asking how to enter them in an inventory type of program? do the slabs not fit in your boxes? are you asking value of slabbed verses raw? Please explain...
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
If they are CGC books they have a registry. its kinda unwieldy to use, but you can print out your entire collection and such.

CBCS does not have an equivalent
Post 4 IP   flag post
I apologize for the confusion. I meant that under my account there’s a tab called ‘My Comics’ and I thought you could add the slabs I now own to that, but I don’t know how to do that.
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Tahpsfan the My Comics is when you've submitted to CBCS and they have shipped them to you. You cannot add books that have not been sent to CBCS for grading/slabbing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok, I have books CBCS has graded and slabbed. So, if they weren’t initially sent in by me, there is no way for me to add them to the ‘My Comics’ tab? I have my own organized system for my collection but I just wanted to use this site to its full potential.
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Tahpsfan correct...the comics that appear in My Comics are only comics you have submitted to CBCS personally and after CBCS ships them do they appear there. You cannot add books to My Comics.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank y’all for the clarification.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
I wish there was a way of removing the ones you sold from the my comics section. Then you could just have a nice tidy list of CBCS graded books you own listed there. Or maybe just a way of organizing them somehow. Although I do also have a Google spreadsheet. I guess that pretty easy too.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Although a registry would be awesome, To be honest there are other things I'm hoping they address before a registry.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600678 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?