Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

JACK KIRBY VSP books on Heritage...12822

Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
https://comics.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=52+793+794+791+1893+792+2088+4294945355+4294967056&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Have one Kirby signature on his Heroes and Villains book, but would love one on a graded comic! Thanks for sharing.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Does heritage increase auction duration if a bid is made?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Does heritage increase auction duration if a bid is made?

for about 5 seconds, enough time to submit a bid, not much time to think

when an item is up for auction, it moves pretty fast
Post 4 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for your response.

Is there any type of sniping tools?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Watching
Post 6 IP   flag post
Crap the dude with deep pockets is in, I guess I'm out......

=(
lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I know its very early in the auction, but did everyone catch the Superman Unchained #1 "10.0" on the same page?
It's currently at $135 with 5 days left.
All the Kirby signed comics also have 5 days left and none approach the $135 bid on the Unchained 10.0

Again - I recognize it's early but I find it amazing how drawn in people are to the number on the label. Enough so that they'll put early bids in for $135.
"Whoaaaaaaaaaaa a 10.0!!!!!" Oh dude that is sooooooooooo cool and sooooooo rare! A 10.0!!!
Then you get the data pitch - "There's only 0.56% in the CGC population!!! Right - ok - 0.56% (Yawn)

They'll bid $135 on that, but ignore verified signed Kirby books of a lower grade (and of course significantly older). I mean who is Kirby anyway. Some old guy that drew comics a long time ago.

Yea - I know - who am I to say what people like.
It's still NVTS nuts though.

My musings for the day.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector agamoto private msg quote post Address this user
Dude, I'm the one with the 135 bid on the Superman AND I bid on all the Kirby books.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by agamoto
Dude, I'm the one with the 135 bid on the Superman AND I bid on all the Kirby books.

Now that's working everything in total!
Good luck
Post 10 IP   flag post
I missed the first two, but the Jimmy Olsen went for 660 and the Superman went for $552
Post 11 IP   flag post
OMG, I see the FF48 on your profile... Is that one going up? Jack, Joe and Stan... REstored or not... Holy shit.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by agamoto
OMG, I see the FF48 on your profile... Is that one going up? Jack, Joe and Stan... REstored or not... Holy shit.

Thank you, hate to disappoint but no, that will not be going to auction.
Post 13 IP   flag post
601523 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?