Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Shipping to CBCS from the UK12809

Collector BeardedOne private msg quote post Address this user
I’m looking to send a few of my comics to get graded to CBCS. And I wanted to know if anyone has any experience regarding sending comics to them from the U.K.? Specifically with customs (did you have inform HMRC or fill out any forms) or was it simply send it by a service and they’ll send it back? And if you have any other info regarding the experience you could share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Check this resent thread clickable text it should answer most of your questions.

Welcome to the forum btw 👍

Also here's info from Royal Mail re CN22 or CN23 custom forms which are very easy to fill out clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan thanks for the reply. The links seem to not work, can you share them again please? Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedOne
@no1lufcfan thanks for the reply. The links seem to not work, can you share them again please? Thanks

Welcome to the boards.
I ship from the UK I’ve never had a problem with customs, I have used standard parcel service from post office where you just fill in a simple customs waiver.
However I’ve just started using FEDEX through Parcel2Go website. Much better but you need your own printer. The reason for this is the speed at which it takes to arrive and the tracking is better.
Hope this helps a little
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@BeardedOne links now working. Any more queries just ask
Post 5 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan @Ironwill75 thanks so much. The info you shared is very helpful
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user
No worries glad to help.

Cheers
Post 7 IP   flag post
601333 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?