Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

RIP Chadwick Boseman12735

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
A talented and groundbreaking actor who was taken from us too soon. Condolences to his family & friends in their time of loss. Rest In Peace Mr. Boseman.

“In my culture, death is not the end. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veld where you can run forever.”

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Such sad news. Just like many others I was shocked to hear about his illness.
I thought he played T'Challa perfectly -- his accent was awesome. It'll be interesting to see how they proceed with the character in the next wave of movies.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
RIP. Guy was the perfect Black Panther.

Do you think Marvel will try to replace him? I feel to honor him they should not try to fill the role with another actor. Am I crazy?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Yes, at some point they will find a new actor to take up the reigns. Look at how may Superman actors there have been. The character will live on.
Post 31 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Black Panther made $1.35 billion dollars...over half of that in North America. 100% there will be another Black Panther actor but out of respect for Chadwick and is family it won't be for many years from now.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Black Panther made $1.35 billion dollars...over half of that in North America. 100% there will be another Black Panther actor but out of respect for Chadwick and is family it won't be for many years from now.

T challa has to be in bp2
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I saw this shared on Facebook and I thought it was a great way to remember the man, not just the characters he played.

That's pretty powerful. Considering he probably knew his diagnosis when he did this panel interview?
Post 34 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

T challa has to be in bp2

And he will be I'm sure.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Post 36 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Black Panther was his Blockbuster performance, but in addition to Jackie Robinson the man also portrayed Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall and James Brown in his acting roles. Pretty remarkable how many times he was tapped to portray an incredibly diverse range of prominent historical figures.
Post 37 IP   flag post
600891 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?