Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleFor Sale

Teenage mutant ninja turtles 1 2nd print on ebay12718

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I am selling my tmnt 1 2nd print on ebay...feel free to check it out at this link

clickable text

If link doesn't work, search me by user name : mightychinaski

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I had a bid on it already, I'm sure you will do well
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson - Good luck, Ed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Man, this book really shot up! There goes my hope of upgrading to a 9.4.

Congrats, bro!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks guys. If you know someone that is interested, send them my way!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Just a friendly reminder...this is up with 5+ days to go....if you've never bought from me...don't worry you're in good hands...and also feel safe in the integrity of the bidding, I block and cancel bids if iys someone that seems shady like a 0 feedback or bids up and cancels....up to 3 so far on this auction
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
i bought a 3rd CGC 9.6 signature series with remarks for $600 2 months ago. now that seems like a good buy
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
i bought a 3rd CGC 9.6 signature series with remarks for $600 2 months ago. now that seems like a good buy

Yep...I bought this book raw for 575 and trading about 30 bucks worth of punisher war journal right around 2-3 months ago too.

Tbh, I really didn't plan on selling, but prices went up so much this month which actually coincided with my wife being laid off, so I figure it never hurts to have a couple thousand cash on hand just in case.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah, current market value is tempting me. A 9.0 2nd Print with an Eastman sig/sketch could pay off a credit card & leave me with enough to buy one of the early ASM issues I’m missing.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SauceDog private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Tbh, I really didn't plan on selling, but prices went up so much this month which actually coincided with my wife being laid off, so I figure it never hurts to have a couple thousand cash on hand just in case.

Same here. I never considered selling it, and my wife and I joked about only if it went for such a high number we would only ever consider (thinking that day would never come!)...yet here we are.

I'm working on selling my 1st print this week as the amount is going to give us a massive leap in saving for a home downpayment.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Bump....this ends tomorrow night at about this time
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
Dude, what a finish. Congrats.
Post 12 IP   flag post
crazy
Post 13 IP   flag post
Yeah, wondering what I should ask for my 9.0 signed by Eastman? $5k minimum?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector lpgasdude private msg quote post Address this user
1 million dollars. I don't know how to write it so it sounds like it's from the movie. Haha.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson congrats on that sell
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed, great stuff. Congratulations!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I still don’t understand this one though. Sold for a 9.8
Post 18 IP   flag post
Welp gentlemen...everyone hold your tickets... I am not convinced I am getting paid. I sent out a "thank you for your purchase " email and said I would be ready to pack it up immediately upon payment, yadda, yada, yadda....didn't hear anything yet...I know it's a large purchase so it might take time, but I'm a little wary that there was some "recreational bidding" going on...I'll update here when/if I get paid
Post 19 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I hate folks that dawdle on payment or worse yet skip put completely. I couldn't even leave a negative review on the guy who wasted my time.

Good luck, hopefully the guy / girl pays up.
Post 20 IP   flag post
@Enelson If the winner flakes, can you give the next highest bidder a second chance offer? It looks like it would only be a $50 hit on your end & they may jump on it.
Post 21 IP   flag post
@00slim that's how I got my ff1, the highest bidder backed out and the seller offered me a second chance offer so I got the book for 2225
Post 22 IP   flag post
Yeah, I'll definitely go down the list if something happens...I'll give it a couple days I guess...its just so frustrating tho
Post 23 IP   flag post
Did the winner have a lot of feedback?

I've never sold anything on ebay but can you cancel or erase bids in some way while auctions are active if you think someone is bidding from a questionable account?
Post 24 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88

I think you can, but the way most people buy is by sniping auctions. An automated last second entry to bid that would be impossible to reject before the auction is done.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry88
Did the winner have a lot of feedback?

I've never sold anything on ebay but can you cancel or erase bids in some way while auctions are active if you think someone is bidding from a questionable account?

Yes, I actually policed this auction pretty well. I kicked one guy out, and canceled $5000 bids from "0" feedback bidders. That's why I thought I would be ok...top bidder was a 37 feedback...but been on since 2007, 2nd place has over 200...but as of 432 est, no payment 🤷‍♂️
Post 26 IP   flag post
It's a lot of money and the weekend (and a long weekend at that). There's still hope. Hopefully you'll get some correspondence soon.
Post 27 IP   flag post
If anyone is interested, the book is back up at fixed price on ebay. I will sell through here for cheaper

Top bidder didn'twant it, second no response, 3rd highest I know from Instagram and he wasn't interested and has moved on...

That's life...oh well
Post 28 IP   flag post
If I may ask, what was the high bidder’s excuse?
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Enelson sorry to hear. seems like thrill bidding
Post 30 IP   flag post
598012 45 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?