Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Mail Day & Autograph Thoughts12659

I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Just signed for these today.
Relatively happy - thought the #3 was actually a 9.2 - 9.4 and the #1 was a 9.6. Oh well.
The entire 4 issue series signed by the entire creative team (Miller, Claremont, Rubinstein) aint so bad regardless of grades.

I obtained all these on my own. All but the Rubinstein on #4 was free (Got Miller and Claremont in the "old days" when signatures were free)

Best thing - No graphitti on the cover. They're on the inside, first page indicia. And for those that claim "but I can't see the autographs" - well - I make photographs of the 1st page and include them in the slab mylar.
Best of both worlds - inside autograph; and for those that want to see the autographs in the future, a picture to boot.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 - Awesome accomplishment!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Nice job with the images!
It's too bad this can't be a service option, but I imagine there are understandable risks since it would increase how often the book is handled while it's raw.
Some covers like being closed when not handled. LOL or even when handled.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Some pressers (like the person I go to) will take the pictures for you.
In this case, mine did. But I had already done so also. So I have 2 sets of pictures
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
nice
Post 5 IP   flag post
600649 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?