Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversQuestions

Can’t decide on which 2 more Suicide Squad members to put on my sketch cov12632

Collector Cheese private msg quote post Address this user
So I’m doing a Suicide Squad sketch cover for fun, and it’s of 5 Suicide Squad member’s heads drawn ridiculously, right? I have 3 with their outlines almost done: Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, and Captain Boomerang. The problem is I need 2 more and I can’t decide on who to add. Originally I was gonna do Deadshot as one of them because he’s one of the more famous members but the problem is I’m just doing their heads and maybe a lil bit of their necks and he’s got such a simple head and it’s hard to make it funny looking at least for me. So idk who to add. Any thoughts? I just need 2 more.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cardzguy private msg quote post Address this user
Penguin and Clock King
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardzguy
Penguin and Clock King
I love Clock King. Specifically his Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon costume so definitely might considering doing that one. But Idk about the Penguin, when I think of Suicide squad I don’t usually think of ol’ Cobblepot.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Katana would be my suggestion.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Yeah I was thinking about doing her. I just can’t decide on a 5th really. Maybe Black Manta? Idk.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
IDK?

Post 6 IP   flag post
When I suggested penguin, I was just going with your request of heads that are easily recognized that were in the squad. But I agree he's not quickly associated with them
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Cardzguy no worries I didn’t mean that in a rude way sorry. I ended up realizing I had a ton more space so I might put penguin in for fun.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Oh I didn't take it as an insult. Honestly, I'm a Marvel guy. I went to Wikipedia and looked at all the members in history and picked 2 i thought would be cool headshots
Post 9 IP   flag post
601493 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?