Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 IP   flag post

Post 153 IP   flag post

Post 154 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 IP   flag post

Post 157 IP   flag post

Post 158 IP   flag post

Post 159 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 160 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite lol!!!!! that's bloody gross!!!
Post 161 IP   flag post

Post 162 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

The name of the meat company makes this one almost too perfect to be believable.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Candid observation on the evolution of mankind...

Post 164 IP   flag post
Post 165 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
A Joke I just remembered:

Old guy goes to Vegas for the weekend and rents a nice hotel Suite. Goes down to the bar and starts chatting up a beautiful young Call Girl on Friday night. He tells her he likes her and wants to buy her something nice to remember him by when he leaves after the weekend. They go to the Jewelry store and he tells her to find something nice for $100,000 or less. With the guidance of the Jewelry store owner she finds an amazing necklace right at the the $100,000 mark. Old guy writes a check for the $100,000 and they make arrangements for the girl to be able to come back and pick up the Necklace on Tuesday after the check has cleared. Monday evening he's back home in Los Angeles and the Jewelry store owner calls to tell him that there's a problem with the check. He says "I know, I don't have more than $500 in that checking account. But if you've got a minute let me tell you about my weekend with that beautiful girl".
Post 166 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 IP   flag post

Post 169 IP   flag post
Post 170 IP   flag post
On location from Morganville, The Series (6 episode digital series):

Goofing around after shooting wrapped at the University location. The Vampire Enforcer lets his hair down and Morganville’s mean girls immediately pull it...

Context: The Morganville production was filmed in Dallas in 2014. Cast included Amber Benson and Robert Picardo. My role was as muscle, the Vampire Enforcer for town Founder Amelie (Amber Benson)...

Post 171 IP   flag post

Post 172 IP   flag post

Post 173 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Look at license plate and where they are at...

Post 174 IP   flag post

Post 175 IP   flag post

Post 176 IP   flag post

Post 177 IP   flag post
R2D2 exchanging personal contact information with a devoted fan at a past SDCC...

Post 178 IP   flag post

Post 179 IP   flag post
I think some of the sellers among us can appreciate this one

Post 180 IP   flag post
597876 999 30