CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff, Comic Related or not12599

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Having been blocked the only option is to take the high ground and say we prefer to not use them rather than we are legally prevented by CGC or Marvel etc. from using them..

I don't understand why this would be considered taking the high ground.

I figure it's the high ground because otherwise they would have to name who is blocking them...and that would only lead to conflict or shooting themselves in the foot in future negotiations or rile up their fam bases
Post 926 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
This is not mine, I got it on a FB group. A guy named Bobby Taylor made it.

Post 929 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 IP   flag post

Post 931 IP   flag post
Wait for ittttt.....

Post 932 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
This FedEx route for a package of mine…
Post 933 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 934 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
This FedEx route for a package of mine…

bro I literally read this on the phone with a customer and laughed hard because its true. My job mailed out gift cards for Christmas last year. Mine went from Virginia, to North Carolina and then back to me in VA. Needless to say IO got the gift card January 23rd.
Post 935 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
On this day, 70 years ago, a great human, actor and comedian was born. His tragic death left the world stunned. In his memory, I share one of his jokes.

Post 936 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 937 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 938 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 939 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Next stop, back to Pontiac!
Post 940 IP   flag post

Post 941 IP   flag post

Post 942 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 943 IP   flag post

Post 944 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 945 IP   flag post

I’m so sad because he’s crying.
Post 946 IP   flag post

Post 947 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy

I’m so sad because he’s crying.

They sound like Cher.
Post 948 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
File this under "people just never listen"

I put this in front of people at least 10 times a day and I always cross the license part out in front of them and tell them we dont need the plate, just a general description.

At least 5 people a day get to it and stop and say, "I dont know my plate number..."

Post 949 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
In the breakfast cereal universe....or the BCU as I like to call it (lol!). We have ofcourse Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Booberry...I was unaware these 2 guys existed.

Post 950 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Borock on vacation?☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BTW, it's not Borock ... or is it?
Post 951 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
That comment...

Post 952 IP   flag post

Post 953 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 954 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
In the breakfast cereal universe....or the BCU as I like to call it (lol!). We have ofcourse Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Booberry...I was unaware these 2 guys existed.

I just learned that Sunny from Coco Puffs and Count Chocula were voiced by the same person.

He is going to be at Terrificon this weekend.

This blew my mind.
Post 955 IP   flag post
601329 999 30