Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff, Comic Related or not12599

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 876 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 877 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 878 IP   flag post

Post 879 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O The quote is understandable, I suppose, since it was in his suicide note. But since when does Cobain look like David Spade?
Post 880 IP   flag post

@CatCovers I guess a lot of people didn't get that mural. In 2016, a meme of it went viral.

The quote was actually said by Neil Young and quoted by Cobain in his suicide note. I actually did not know it was in his suicide note until you pointed it out. David Spade played Cobain in an SNL skit in approximately 1993. The artist who painted this calls himself "the world's first meme artist". When I saw this, I thought this was a meme like Lincoln saying "don't believe everything you read on the internet". Now, knowing that the saying was in Cobain's suicide note, I find it done in bad taste and am removing it.

Edit - Actually, I'm removing the original meme from this post for the same reason.

Edit 2 - I actually know the words from Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages" song. I found out they were coined by Neil Young after hanging out with a buddy who loved Neil Yong's music.
Post 881 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Good old Wish.
They wish.

Post 882 IP   flag post
Let's hope comic grading never starts breaking down the grade like this!!!

Post 883 IP   flag post

Post 884 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My brother went to surgical supply house to buy some wound care stuff for my dad and he came home with pens that look like syringes....

Post 885 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 886 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
CDC GIF for sharing pool etiquette

https://mobile.twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1410677082435117059
Post 887 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 888 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 889 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The ridiculousness of this comic (which I, of course, had to buy)!
Post 890 IP   flag post

Post 891 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
The ridiculousness of this comic (which I, of course, had to buy)!

So we have Combo Man and of course the Kool-Aid Man.....are there others that had their own full book??
Post 892 IP   flag post
So I am having foot surgery this month and will not be able to drive for 6 weeks minimum. I put an ad in local app asking for comic books to read. After waiting over 45 minutes and reschedule I finally meet her. Here is my haul. And for those not aware awake is jehovah witness pamphlets.

Post 893 IP   flag post
@Bronte nice!!

Jehovahs are great!!

back in the early 90's if you called they would send you a half hour VCR tape to watch all about their stuff.....so....I got a few delivered, taped over that tab thing so I could re-record over them - free tapes for recording 1 show at a time!!!
Post 894 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
@Bronte nice!!

Jehovahs are great!!

back in the early 90's if you called they would send you a half hour VCR tape to watch all about their stuff.....so....I got a few delivered, taped over that tab thing so I could re-record over them - free tapes for recording 1 show at a time!!!

man!! just reminded me of another thing I pulled - this time in mid 2000's.

My company gave us as a thankyou a pre-paid credit card...when the balance was used I then used it to pay for street parking when I was in the city - see back then they didn't check balances in real time - they uploaded them a few times a day - so the computer had no idea there was no $$ and since it was a pre-paid card there was no name attached to it - free parking for months on that one!!!
Post 895 IP   flag post
@KatKomics

I said thank you for the religious texts in the public app and left it at that. Why can't I meet batman66 type folks?

BTW before I realized they were religious texts I offered to top her tank off since we were at a gas station. Thankfully she declined.

My last attempt at humor on tbe forums was not taken without offense. So I will yield from comment.
Post 896 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@KatKomics

I said thank you for the religious texts in the public app and left it at that. Why can't I meet batman66 type folks?

BTW before I realized they were religious texts I offered to top her tank off since we were at a gas station. Thankfully she declined.

My last attempt at humor on tbe forums was not taken without offense. So I will yield from comment.

Jehovah don't come around my house anymore

they were asking if I knew where my food came from and other stuff - big mistake - although I didn't have a farm some of my friends did - so I recounted a tale of helping to slaughter a pig in as much detail as I could - that was years and years ago - I think I scared them off!!
Post 897 IP   flag post
@KatKomics

I engaged once and that was a huge mistake. I asked a simple question they couldn't answer and they sent reinfoements the following week. My question was why can Jesus Christ give his blood to save Christians but you can't give blood transfusions?

I have another question for followup but I grew a spine and told them I'm not interested. PM if you want to know the final question.
Post 898 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My last pup was bigger and badder than Heinz. I would just open my door and let him do his thing in the storm door. It would get anyone to leave.
Post 899 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

Damn that's great. Too bad dogs scare the hell outta me.
Post 900 IP   flag post
I had a mate in high school whose mum would let them in and make them cups of tea.
Within an hour they were trying to get out of the house šŸ˜‚
Post 901 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 902 IP   flag post

Post 903 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just thought Iā€™d share one of my favorite ā€œImpractical Jokersā€ bits:

Post 904 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if this was already posted but, good idea!

Post 905 IP   flag post
601535 999 30