Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff, Comic Related or not12599

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
So this package arrived in today's mail. I think there are 76 stamps - there are also some that extend to the sides of the box that you can't see in the picture. Anyone collect stamps?

Holy crap, there's another 80 stamps on the back!

That’s what you get for submitting the book to PGX.
I kid.
Post 551 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

This...... should have a million up votes....
Post 552 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Navel Station
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
March 1955

and the beer is HATUEY.

mm

@martymann It's easy today to forget how rare it was to have your picture taken in 1955. So few cameras, film was so expensive, took days for development. So few moments in time were captured back then. Today we take a picture of the hamburger we got served for lunch.
Post 553 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 554 IP   flag post

Post 555 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Florida man.....

HuffPost: Florida Metal Musician Turns Uncle's Skeleton Into 'Skelecaster' Guitar.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/uncle-skeleton-guitar-skelecaster-prince-midnight_n_6022d74bc5b6c56a89a4e779?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001
Post 556 IP   flag post
@Bronte, I saw this one earlier today in passing and just said to myself it was fake.
Post 557 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

When it doubt, it's Florida. I swear it's gotta be the water......
Post 558 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@HeinzDad

Ive been starting to feel bad about sharing in this joke with you since I don’t live there. With that being said I’ll keep an eye out for “Ohio man” stories.
Post 559 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

It's not just you. If you do a search on Florida man you gets tons of hits. I hear that if you do a date and Florida man you get a nice story to go with that day....

BTW. I was born in Chicago. So I do have some reasons why I am not totally corrupted....
Post 560 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@HeinzDad

That saying has really taken on a different meaning ever since the attempted poisoning of a water supply in Florida.
Post 561 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O

Yeah. I forgot about that. Very fortunate the employee saw that happen in real time. Not sure I trust the backup system if they already got that far into the system to begin with...
Post 562 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 563 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 564 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 565 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 submissions at CBCS. One that is a mix of press & straight grades on the cgc to CBCS promo, and one for straight grading.

I have decided that I am going to wait to open the packages to see the end grades and not peak first at the grades in the dashboard.......HAHAHAHAHAHA right.
Post 566 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
I have 2 submissions at CBCS. One that is a mix of press & straight grades on the cgc to CBCS promo, and one for straight grading.

I have decided that I am going to wait to open the packages to see the end grades and not peak first at the grades in the dashboard.......HAHAHAHAHAHA right.

I had my last order in hand when the dash still said "ship to Canada"...4 current orders with one in shipping for almost a month...have a feeling I'll have those in hand before I see the grades too!!!
Post 567 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator

I actually waited till the books arrived back to me when I submitted 5 ASM 129's.
Post 568 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - one of my sub-submissions from my 2019 SDCC dropoff was in my hands before it was even marked as shipped. So, while I know the feeling of the surprise, I just don't think I have the discipline to hold back.
Post 569 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 570 IP   flag post

Post 571 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

Not only that but Booster Gold went back in time repeatedly failed to stop the Joker from crippling her.
Post 572 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 573 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Not to mention his classmate Matt Fatti!
Post 574 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied lol!!!!
Post 575 IP   flag post

Post 576 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Weather is providing infinite opportunities (varies slightly from my Facebook page as story develops)...

Day One: Snowing heavily now and the temperature continues to drop. In isolation, but have means of catching wild game so no Donner Pass issues. Will continue providing updates for posterity.

Day Two: Wandering through the frozen wilderness my tormented eyes spot a light in the distance. Rescue seems imminent by virtue of a literary device...

Day Three: No rescue and the situation grows dire. Attempts to catch fowl with a raised net have proven unsuccessful. Hope recedes into an ominous white landscape...

Post 577 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 IP   flag post

Post 579 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 580 IP   flag post
598060 999 30