Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff, Comic Related or not12599

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatThiNZ
Okay... here is something that is comic related and funny! Ready. Here it goes. 🤔
"WHAT IS BLACK AND WHITE AND DEAD ALL OVER?"😳🧐

'The Walking Dead Comics."🤣🤣🤣

Not so sure about the joke but 3 upvotes for the dramatic lead in and the excessive use of emoji's.
Post 353 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I pulled my family over one at a time to see both of these. The females had a hard time seeing the T-rex, everyone had a hard time seeing the Irish lass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid

Post 354 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
I pulled my family over one at a time to see both of these. The females had a hard time seeing the T-rex, everyone had a hard time seeing the Irish lass:

I have a hard time NOT seeing the T-rex.

The Irish lass, it just cracks me up mostly because of the surprise factor. And that the person who wrote it predicted PERFECTLY that most people will look at the wrong person first. Heh ... that gets me every time.
Post 355 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other."
Post 356 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 357 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 358 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 359 IP   flag post

Post 360 IP   flag post

Post 361 IP   flag post

Post 362 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
Post 363 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 364 IP   flag post
Jack Handey quote

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to

calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the

doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know

what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in

the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I

usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.
Post 365 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 366 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user

Post 367 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 368 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 369 IP   flag post

Post 370 IP   flag post

Post 371 IP   flag post

Post 372 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
My wife asked me to make Christmas cards for some of her family this year and told her I needed to know some things about them so I can make them personalized. Well this card I made for a cousin named Kiale and she is has a bad peanut allergy....

Front of Card

Inside of card

Post 373 IP   flag post

Post 374 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The Santalorian

Post 375 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently this is not a joke???

https://wccftech.com/kfc-kfconsole-gaming-launch/
Post 376 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 IP   flag post

Post 378 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 379 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 IP   flag post
601469 999 30