Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff, Comic Related or not12599

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
@Tedsaid multiple people at work have that Four Seasons landscaping as their zoom backgrounds...just great!!

Hahaha ... that's awesome. I just got my t-shirt in the mail last week!

Post 326 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@Tedsaid Where did you get that shirt from? I need that shirt in my life!
Post 327 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13

I got it here. The quality is just okay. I guess I should have sprung for the "heavyweight." But internet t-shirts, it's hard to get good quality.

Here is another place that has it, with choice of color. And here, too.
Post 330 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13

I got it here. The quality is just okay. I guess I should have sprung for the "heavyweight." But internet t-shirts, it's hard to get good quality.

Here is another place that has it, with choice of color. And here, too.

"Not the Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia" ... Heh
Post 331 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Here is a new product that Costco is carrying. I like seafood so I figured I would give it a try. Perfectly seasoned my ass. This stuff is horrible. I hate throwing away $10. but I think I should. Just Nasty.
Post 332 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 333 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I never get tired of seeing her in this

Post 335 IP   flag post

Post 336 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I don't drink, but given the status of the world, I find this article sad but funny at the same time.

Business Insider: Russians have been told not to drink for 2 months after getting the COVID-19 vaccine - Business Insider.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russians-told-not-to-drink-for-months-after-covid-vaccine-2020-12
Post 337 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't drink, but given the status of the world, I find this article sad but funny at the same time.

Business Insider: Russians have been told not to drink for 2 months after getting the COVID-19 vaccine - Business Insider.
https://www.businessinsider.com/russians-told-not-to-drink-for-months-after-covid-vaccine-2020-12

LOL
We're gonna see a new Russia!
Post 338 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not even going to read the article and just let myself find the rest to be that funny!
Post 339 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 340 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:

LOL

I can't see that happening. They like their Vodka.
Post 341 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:

LOL

Sounds more like a way of rationing through self-selective screening. "Vaccine is important...but maybe I wait for Vodka friendly version of vaccine".
Post 342 IP   flag post
Collector WheatThiNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Okay... here is something that is comic related and funny! Ready. Here it goes. 🤔
"WHAT IS BLACK AND WHITE AND DEAD ALL OVER?"😳🧐

'The Walking Dead Comics."🤣🤣🤣
Post 343 IP   flag post

Post 344 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to me, that's what her dinner tasted like.
Post 345 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, ""Dust to dust,"" some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, ""I'll be waiting for you in heaven--with a gun.
Post 346 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 347 IP   flag post

Post 348 IP   flag post

Post 349 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 IP   flag post

Post 351 IP   flag post

Post 352 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatThiNZ
Okay... here is something that is comic related and funny! Ready. Here it goes. 🤔
"WHAT IS BLACK AND WHITE AND DEAD ALL OVER?"😳🧐

'The Walking Dead Comics."🤣🤣🤣

Not so sure about the joke but 3 upvotes for the dramatic lead in and the excessive use of emoji's.
Post 353 IP   flag post
I pulled my family over one at a time to see both of these. The females had a hard time seeing the T-rex, everyone had a hard time seeing the Irish lass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Quote:

Quote:

Post 354 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
I pulled my family over one at a time to see both of these. The females had a hard time seeing the T-rex, everyone had a hard time seeing the Irish lass:

I have a hard time NOT seeing the T-rex.

The Irish lass, it just cracks me up mostly because of the surprise factor. And that the person who wrote it predicted PERFECTLY that most people will look at the wrong person first. Heh ... that gets me every time.
Post 355 IP   flag post
601333 999 30