Hello all! I realize this is not a typical post, but it seems like a logical place to start looking. I'm hoping to find someone interested in trading a few high end silver age comic books for an incredibly nice collection of Alcoholics Anonymous books. Most of my books show only normal wear as to be expected. 99% have no defects or writing. And all are tight clean copies. I've got a very large collection of AA Big Books. Near complete first edition set. Complete second edition set. About half the third edition set. And several early fourth editions. 99% are high(er) grade. Virtually all have original dust jackets. Some paperbacks, pocket editions, etc. Easily 200+ big books total. Also about 20 early editions of The Little Red Book including the 1946 and error 1947 copies. 30+ Twenty-Four Hours A Day including the 1st 1st from Daytona Beach and (as best I can tell) every variation that Hazelden put out from 1953 to 1977. Yes the green cover is there along with 2 versions having illustrations on the title page. There are also 20+ hardcovers (some elusive) of related interest. All are original: Remaking A Man, Common Sense if Drinking, etc. Finally, 20+ Twelve and Twelve's including the green 1st and 2nd printings from Harper and AA Comes of Age in original dust jackets. My current interest lies in trading for comics like, but not limited to, early slabbed Marvel and DC silver age comics. I'm really interested in finding other collectors of AA memorabilia to share my collection and insight with. I'm very interested in trading and will gladly offer more info upon request about the specifics of this collection. If you read this far... thank you. And please pass along my email (jaysonslade@gmail.com) to anyone you think may be interested.