Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

How long to wait for Graders Notes??12476

Collector Deadman private msg quote post Address this user
So, I asked this 3 months ago, and STILL no graders notes or online confirmation of my books that were graded back in February of this year.

If any CBCS person monitors this, the invoice is 20-09D6F8D, had 11 books and none of them show up as valid using the search tool.

Any help this time?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
be glad to help you. YOu have this completed invoice in hand correct?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes sir. You were the person who replied to this same topic almost 3 months ago. It is still here in the forum and searchable. The books arrived back to me in February of 2020. I've been waiting for them to be added to "My Comics" or searchable since then.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I remember you!
This should be corrected now, if not please let me know.
Sorry for the delays and this should have been done a while back, not sure what happened.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I just checked - nothing yet but I'm assuming that it will take awhile for them to show up in my comics.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. I just checked - nothing yet but I'm assuming that it will take awhile for them to show up in my comics.

If you don't see anything by tomorrow let me know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hey Darryl,

Still nothing, but I realized I have another 10 comic submission that never populated either. The invoice number is 19-3A7F99F. Can you check on this one as well? Thanks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Still nada. I will send you a PM.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman
Hey Darryl,

Still nothing, but I realized I have another 10 comic submission that never populated either. The invoice number is 19-3A7F99F. Can you check on this one as well? Thanks!

Darryl I noticed that these two invoices both have "Shipping" on their status, while my other orders say "Completed". I actually picked them up in person in Addison - could this be why the books aren't propagating yet?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Deadman try this now.
Post 10 IP   flag post
That's got it! So, now we know that they don't populate until the invoices are marked as "Completed". Thanks again for all of your help!
Post 11 IP   flag post
597887 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?