Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS Signature ASPMemorabiliaSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Snake Eyes Dead Game Remarked & Signed With COA12461

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

I just received my Snake Eyes Dead Game Remarked Set signed With COA by Tyler Kirkham today. Very proud to have them. Bought 3 sets of them.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up the Kael Ngu cover. looks nice next to my #1
Post 2 IP   flag post
@BrashSmurf That's very nice. Wish I had that cover as well.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I wanted to send these in to have them graded today. I have the COA and they are signed by Tyler Kirkham. Will they automatically receive a Yellow Label (Signature Series)?
Post 4 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36
If you pay for verification and it passes yes. The COA is irrelevant. Just keep that at home and rejoin it with book after you get it back
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 CBCS recently changed the red verified labels to the yellow label. If the signatures pass verification you will get a Verified (not witnessed) yellow label.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you both! Even though I'm sending in all 6 of these books in, (3 sets) (picture above) would they still charge me a verification fee for each book?
Post 7 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. Each book is separately verified
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 Our pleasure and correct on the per book charge.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene private msg quote post Address this user
In my ignorance I was wondering what RMRK meant on the Previews order description and google wasn't telling me anything. So I'm assuming its the artwork with the signature?
Post 10 IP   flag post
RMRK: Remarked or Remarqued refers to the "live" drawing on a cover.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Yes. Its the sketch associated with signature. It is referred to as a remark
Post 12 IP   flag post
598060 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?