Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Ed's Summer Sale - Slabs and More12451

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Doctor Strange (Part 4): Second series #56, 57, 59, 60, and 63 plus Strange Tales Second series #1; more really nice books that range from around 9.0/9.2 to 9.4/9.6, with most 9.4 or better. All six for $40 shipped.

Post 126 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Special Offer:

Take all 4 Doctor Strange lots, that's 24 comics in all, for $100 shipped! That's about what it would cost you to buy around 24 brand new comics today. Add some Bronze and Copper Age class to your collection for the price of modern drek.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
You're an evil tempter, Ed! It's a no for me, but someone take this sweeeet deal!
Post 128 IP   flag post
@vacaboca - You know you want to. Do it Sean, and I will personally drive them to your house today!
Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@vacaboca - You know you want to. Do it Sean, and I will personally drive them to your house today!

NOOOOO! I'm literally working through sales prep for about 10,000 issues myself! I need FEWER comics, not more I've cut my comic budget waaaaaaay back... but I know a deal when I see one, and that's BEFORE you consider the incredible quality of your books

I'm paring back to pretty much my Batman and Detective Comics runs ultimately I think... I don't think I have anything you'd be looking for, but I love seeing you continue to move books and polish what you have!
Post 130 IP   flag post

Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - Comics arrived safe & sound, and everything looks good! Terrific packaging, too. These will make for a fun read later on. Thanks!
Post 131 IP   flag post
Collector televiper75 private msg quote post Address this user
Just want to publicly say how pleased I am with my transactions with .@esaravo - got my second batch today - beautiful books!
Post 132 IP   flag post
@steveinthecity and @televiper75 - Thank you for your purchases. It is very satisfying when everything arrives safely and I know my books have found a new home.
Post 133 IP   flag post
Ms Marvel #1 (1977) - CBCS 9.0 with White pages, $125 shipped.
Note: This book is from my personal, original owner collection. I purchased it new and submitted it to CBCS; it has never been pressed.

Post 134 IP   flag post
Star Wars #1 (1977) - CBCS 9.4 with White pages, $295 shipped.
Note: This book is from my personal, original owner collection. I purchased it new and submitted it to CBCS; it has never been pressed. Also notice that there is a date stamp in the "R" of STAR on the front cover.

Post 135 IP   flag post
Wonder Woman #160 (1966) - CBCS 4.0 with Off-White/White pages, $165 shipped. This book features a Cheetah cover and appearance - although it does not state first SA Cheetah appearance on the label, that is how I see this book listed on eBay and other sites.
Note: This book is from my personal collection. I don't believe that I purchased it new, but I know it has been in my collection for over 40 years. I submitted it to CBCS for grading without having it pressed. This book is encased in the new and improved CBCS slab (so if you haven't seen one up close yet, you owe it to yourself to buy this book just for that experience.)

Post 136 IP   flag post
598011 136 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?