CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop Culture

Venom #25 CBCS Shannon Maer Ultimate Editio12439

Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Mail Call from yesterday


Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector monjoody private msg quote post Address this user
WHOA. Looks great!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by monjoody
WHOA. Looks great!


Thanks Man
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Black_Katze private msg quote post Address this user
Nice book!
I was on the fence to pick one up, in hindsight I should have.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector bayouwolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Great looking book!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to comment on this cover, but I feel someone crybaby on here will jump on my ass for it.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Katze
Nice book!
I was on the fence to pick one up, in hindsight I should have.


I feel you i was gonna pass on this at first
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
I would love to comment on this cover, but I feel someone crybaby on here will jump on my ass for it.


Why would they do that?
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Black_Katze private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedyzon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Katze
Nice book!
I was on the fence to pick one up, in hindsight I should have.


I feel you i was gonna pass on this at first


I already had purchased virgin copy before ultimate copy was available, money is currently tight.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Comicbookzach private msg quote post Address this user
What does it say on the right side of the label?
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Great book! I bought the Maer Virgin Variant after seeing your post and it will be on its way to CBCS soon.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector kon_jelly private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wow I did not expect this to come in the new cases. Tracking shows mine will be here tomorrow!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector kon_jelly private msg quote post Address this user
Mine came in!




Also I can't tell for sure from @Jedyzon's post, but it looks like I have the serial number either just before or just after that one (it looks like either 16 or 18).
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously nice books guys 👍
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kon_jelly
Mine came in!




Also I can't tell for sure from @Jedyzon's post, but it looks like I have the serial number either just before or just after that one (it looks like either 16 or 18).


Nice dude! I got number 16. Nice shot of the book. How did you get it without reflection from the camera?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan Thanks man
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookzach
What does it say on the right side of the label?


The label mentions that the print run is limited to 150 copies
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Collector kon_jelly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedyzon
Nice dude! I got number 16. Nice shot of the book. How did you get it without reflection from the camera?


I have a scanner, so no camera needed.
Post 18 • IP   flag post
657131 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?