Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Paul if you sent your books to CBCS Canada contact spaulus@cbcscomics.com

if sent directly to Texas contact customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Paul private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Sadly I have contacted both of these. Just to recap, I have emailed, phoned and now forumed with no answers. What a nightmare!
Post 27 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Paul Where did you send your books? Oakville or Texas?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Darryl was supposed to be the "go-to" guy when CBCS customer service department drops the ball.
He has already responded in this thread. It's really sad that they're taking so long to respond to Paul even when the complaint is taken to the message board which apparently is the only way to escalate a concern.

Where are people supposed to go if they're not responding to their own message board? I hope you get this problem resolved soon Paul.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Looks Like I posted this 10 days ago but I still have not received an answer from @Darryl_H or @sborock in this thread or via private message. Does anybody have any other suggestions for getting an answer regarding where my books are?

I'm not sure how much you want to escalate this, but have you posted your poor experience to any of CBCS's other social media sites? Have you filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau? Maybe post your poor experience on their Yelp page so that more people can learn from your experience. I'm sure there are many more things you can do to get them to respond to your concerns, but these are just some of the things I've heard that people do if they have problems with eBay sellers and CGC.
Post 30 IP   flag post

@50AE_DE If he sent his books to CBCS Canada then he HAS to go to spaulus@cbcscomics.com

The forum can't assist with CBCS CANADA.
Post 31 IP   flag post
@GAC So then Darryl is helpless in this situation?
Post 32 IP   flag post
@GAC Quote:
Both times I sent the package directly to Texas from Canada. These books only needed to be re-cased and should have been returned LONG before Covid.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
This is pretty upsetting to hear this situation.

I was considering sending some SA books in this month, but the thought of customer service constantly sounding this bad is worrisome.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Quote:
Looks Like I posted this 10 days ago but I still have not received an answer from @Darryl_H or @sborock in this thread or via private message. Does anybody have any other suggestions for getting an answer regarding where my books are?

I'm not sure how much you want to escalate this, but have you posted your poor experience to any of CBCS's other social media sites? Have you filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau? Maybe post your poor experience on their Yelp page so that more people can learn from your experience. I'm sure there are many more things you can do to get them to respond to your concerns, but these are just some of the things I've heard that people do if they have problems with eBay sellers and CGC.

Thanks for the advice. If I don’t hear anything this week after another series of messages and emails today I will escalate this more. Great suggestions.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@50AE_DE If he sent his books to CBCS Canada then he HAS to go to spaulus@cbcscomics.com

The forum can't assist with CBCS CANADA.

Every time I have submitted books I have sent directly to CBCS to avoid one more possibility of a problem. Ironic.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Any update?
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I thought Darryl was supposed to be the "go-to" guy when CBCS customer service department drops the ball.
He has already responded in this thread. It's really sad that they're taking so long to respond to Paul even when the complaint is taken to the message board which apparently is the only way to escalate a concern.

Where are people supposed to go if they're not responding to their own message board? I hope you get this problem resolved soon Paul.

While i may be the "go-to" guy for customer service, I am not on these boards as much as i would like to be, and when I am it is only to post quick updates or to try and answer questions.

This forum is not a recommended method for officially reaching customer service, and this is why a recommend the Customer service email.

If i do not answer the forum questions, then these questions need to go to the customer service email to assure you get a response, as this is where i am answering questions most the day.

If you do not get a reply from the email then send another.

Again if you have issues or questions please send a email to customer service.

@Paul I do not have any recent record of you contacting CBCS customer service through the Customer service email. Last ticket I see is from March, so if this is incorrect please let me know so i can investigate.

Thanks guys!
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector wtbmok private msg quote post Address this user
Wow upsetting but not surprising, 10 months and still haven't gotten my books back
Post 39 IP   flag post
598060 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?