Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@joseabc @vlad @smohcomic

Ship to Canada is the status they stay at until they leave the Oakville location. The September one is a bit too long but there are lots of pieces to the puzzle we don't know.
- how often do they actually "ship to Canada"
- are they held in like a covid quarantine once here?
- how long does it take for the Oakville location to separate the orders and ship them via your choice of carrier
- I realllly can't remember what shutdowns were in effect in Oakville or what was actually operating i.e. December to just recently we were in lockdown - was the Oakville site running? was it at reduced staff? sounds like the CBCS books are something another company is handling while the border is closed (no CBCS staff on site)...did they just take care of their main business and let things slide on the CBCS front?? we'll never know!
Post 626 IP   flag post
Collector vlad private msg quote post Address this user
I wrote to them so many times and call customer service, yes there was an issue because of COVID but never had a straight answer, issue still not resolved until I get my comics
Post 627 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

If you shipped direct to Dallas from Canada, and request direct shipping back, the way I described SHOULD be the way it works. But if you went through CBCS Canada, it could very well be different!!! If you shipped Direct to Dallas and are having problems, feel free to message me here and I'll see if there is anything I can do to help. Sometimes it helps to have a middleman. If you went through CBCS Canada, I doubt I can do anything other than listen. Hope you get satisfaction soon.

I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately it's a Canadian Shipment. The actual time spent once "Received" by CBCS on the website to the "ShiptoCanada" Limbo/Purgatory status, was quite speedy. I've been bookended by unexplained delays because I submitted to the Canadian offices in August. My only complaints have been specifically shipping related and all revolve around the Canadian Office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qillabee
I just want communication I don't have to ask for....

My #1 complaint for the last 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I had ShiptoCanada since LAST September and I received an email this week saying that I should get my comics late next week

Wow. I'm getting very upset at this point and I'm almost at 90 days since the status changed to "ShiptoCanada". You've been waiting until September? That's absolutely brutal. I'm glad they're finally on their way to you!
Post 628 IP   flag post
Collector vlad private msg quote post Address this user
Not done yet, I’ll let you guys know the outcome
Post 629 IP   flag post
Collector GAC private msg quote post Address this user
October 2020 order (Pressing20) is in Shipping.

January 2021 Reholdering order is in Labels

January 2021 vintage order (NEWYEARSSAVINGS) is in Labels

January 2021 modern order (NEWYEARSSAVINGS) is in Labels.
Post 630 IP   flag post

oh baby oh baby!!! good to see your October is in shipping @GAC !! I have an October order too that has had no status changes since receipt but my hopes are high that they will all come at once..and maybe soon!!
Post 631 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the update @GAC
New here, but where did you get this information?
Post 632 IP   flag post
Collector GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics your submission should be updated...hopefully #soon lol!

@waynemel on the dashboard there is a hyperlink called Invoice. Click the link and your invoice .pdf opens up. On the right side of your invoice is the status of your submission.
Post 633 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
Good to know @GAC Did not know that the invoice was active like that. I checked mine and it just shows Submitted. Maybe not current. Will check on it again at a later time now that I know about this.
Post 634 IP   flag post
Collector HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H update on order Invoice
20-47F0C32 ?
Post 635 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
@Darryl_H update on order Invoice
20-47F0C32 ?

while we're at it...@Darryl_H

any chance for an update on order 20-3A1FD4E ?

I see others from the Pressing20 promo are now in shipping but I've yet to move past Processing/Received/Billing
Post 636 IP   flag post
Collector Comicninja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know exactly how long it's taking for them to receive orders??? Ty
Post 637 IP   flag post
369933 637 12