Collector Nelsconey private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
My current submission went into "Cases" today:

Delivered: 12/20
Received: 01/12
Grading 2/10
Cases 03/12

Just curious. Where do you see this info?
Post 678 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Nelsconey I think he gets it from obsessively checking his account on the 11th hour of every day. You can login to your account, go to your dashboard and click on the specific order # that is currently at CBCS.

The "completed" in orange (above) will at times change from delivered, received, etc. depending on the status. If not if you click the "invoice" (pictured below) you can download an updated copy which will display the current status. At times it can go from received to grading, labels and encapsulation within a day. Hope this helps.

Post 679 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
We'll see which order makes it where first!!

Feb submission tracking says delivered to CBCS Canada March 10
October submission says 'ShipToCanada' as of March 12 (might have been earlier but I did not receive notification and March 12 is when I noticed the status change)

Will Feb make it to Dallas in time??? Will the fall order spring to life??!! Tune in here next week?? dear viewer....same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!!!
Post 680 IP   flag post

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics - doncha mean same Kat-time same Kat-channel?
Post 681 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@KatKomics - doncha mean same Kat-time same Kat-channel?

OOhhhhhhh!!! that's waaaay better...never even crossed my mind lol!!!
Post 682 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 683 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Ugh, I looked through my emails, my order that is shipped to Canada was getting labelled and cased on Nov 12. Giving it a week to get to shipping that means my order probably went Ship To Canada before the end of November. It was my first ever submission, I'm glad I went with cheaper books for the first try.
Post 684 IP   flag post
Collector Nelsconey private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Nelsconey I think he gets it from obsessively checking his account on the 11th hour of every day. You can login to your account, go to your dashboard and click on the specific order # that is currently at CBCS.

The "completed" in orange (above) will at times change from delivered, received, etc. depending on the status. If not if you click the "invoice" (pictured below) you can download an updated copy which will display the current status. At times it can go from received to grading, labels and encapsulation within a day. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

My books have been there since Jan 14th.

Was trying to figure out myself where in the process they were at
Post 685 IP   flag post
Collector TheMadTitan private msg quote post Address this user
51 books dropped off on 1/24 and hit grading yesterday 3/15
Post 686 IP   flag post
@TheMadTitan 51??!!!! Wow!!! Thats crazy!!! Someday I'll send that many books here.
Post 687 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215 they don't call him the "Mad" Titan for nothing.
Post 688 IP   flag post
@flanders well played mad titan, well played lol I hope he gets all 9.9's
Post 689 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
December sub shipped today!
Post 690 IP   flag post
Collector rgreenson private msg quote post Address this user
Well it was Christmas morning today, my October order that had been in ship to Canada for over 8 weeks arrived at my door today. I'll post pictures in the other thread for stuff we got back.
Post 691 IP   flag post
@rgreenson man....8 weeks + is too long!! by that metric my order in shipping will arrive in the middle of or late in May
Post 692 IP   flag post
Yeah my December order is in Grading today....I hope it isn't June/July when those come back.
Post 693 IP   flag post
Collector vlad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m still waiting for my September order, did you get an email with a tracking number?
Post 694 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I’m still waiting for my September order, did you get an email with a tracking number?

Yeah I got the tracking number today and when I checked it, it was already at the front door.
Post 695 IP   flag post
Ok, i wrote to the customer service and they told that I should get my package, that was last week... 7 books I sent since last September and still nothing, did you knock on their door and ask les for your books, what’s your secret hahahahaha
Post 696 IP   flag post
Collector smohcomic private msg quote post Address this user
My first ever submission to CBCS from last Sept/October got delivered today. Signature verification, pressing and slabbing. Got the email confirmation around 10:30 this morning that my booked was shipped (from Oakville) I see the graders notes etc... can't wait to open it just giddy with excitement
Post 697 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@smohcomic Its like Christmas when you're expecting your books back!
Post 698 IP   flag post
Collector smohcomic private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@smohcomic Its like Christmas when you're expecting your books back!
. It sure is, that's why I don't want to open it yet, the build up is always the best feeling LOL
Post 699 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
The saga has finally concluded.

98 Days from the day the books marked as "Shipped to Canada" to the day they were returned to my home.

A total of 217 Days since this order was delivered to the Canadian offices. WOW.

Happier with the grading on this order. Finally got a 9.8 from CBCS. The two 9.6s sting a little bit, and there was a 9.2 in there and then an 8.5 that would have been good money if it had been higher, but it was older so that's understandable. No pressing was done on these either.

If I submit another order to take advantage of my membership perks before they expire, I'll definitely be submitting directly to the US.

(What am I going to spend my days complaining about now???)
Post 700 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsconey
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBatmanFan
My current submission went into "Cases" today:

Delivered: 12/20
Received: 01/12
Grading 2/10
Cases 03/12

Just curious. Where do you see this info?

Go to your account: https://www.cbcscomics.com/account click on the order number of your open, click on invoice and your invoice, with the current status, will download for you.

This order shipped today - 03/17.
Post 701 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
After I posted about my ShipToCanada issue yesterday I emailed customer service. Low and behold, I get a call from FedEx that I have a package arriving Thursday!
Post 702 IP   flag post
I’m still at ShiptoCanada, no news l, no nothing, again with the waiting
Post 703 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I’m still at ShiptoCanada, no news l, no nothing, again with the waiting

Ugh. That sucks man. I certainly felt your pain right up until today. I really hope they get your books back to you ASAP.
Post 704 IP   flag post
Yup can’t wait seriously
Post 705 IP   flag post
601338 999 30