Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

Small Mail Call!12373

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
New slabs, all of them! I really like them but I'm not about to start resubmitting all my books to get reslabbed. All books were supposed to be pressed but I finally got frustrated with the ridiculously long turn-around times and cancelled pressing on my open pressing orders so only Robocop vs Terminator was pressed by CBCS. I'll have to CPR the two books elsewhere.

This is now the highest graded copy in the census!

This book is a replacement of a higher graded copy I sold off when I lost my job a couple of years ago. Perez was wrapping up his retirement tour so I didn't take as much time to pick up a nicer copy. Oh well.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome book, love those signatures
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Awesome book, love those signatures
Thanks! The Robocop vs Terminator will hopefully get cracked for a Schwarzenegger signature next year. He actually had a signing the weekend before the Weller signing but I couldn’t arrange for the book to be at both places.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Wow and witnessed "signature(s)" to boot. Great books!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Wow and witnessed "signature(s)" to boot. Great books!

Yes! No more sigs!

PS - I don't mean you, Scott!
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Awesome books!! Well done!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Kudos. I as well wouldn't resubmit my red labels. The CBCS red labels are still very presentable. Wish I could send a CGC slab to CBCS and guarantee same grade. Have an ASM 101 8.5 with the old CGC label on its way to my home as we speak.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Just got this beauty in the mail after a postal delay en route to CBCS. I'm a little sad to see the use of "Sigs" instead of "Signatures" hasn't completely phased out by this point

Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to say "hmmm.... haven't seen that Momoko cover yet. I wonder how I missed it".
Then I woke up (it's early) and realized it's an original that is cover quality

This is very impressive indeed! Very very nice and congrats!
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Nuffsaid111 Thanks! I’m just glad to finally have it back. The Japanese postal service actually suspended shipments to the USA the day after she dropped it in the mail so it sat in limbo for a month until things started moving again.
Post 11 IP   flag post
600676 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?