Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

So, this happened...12370

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Edit: after posting the story below, I thought it would be neat to have a thread where people could share things that maybe their family and friends just wouldn't get because they don't collect comics. So I changed the title. Feel free to share whatever comic related story from your life that you want to.

So this is a new one. I preordered a hard cover copy of the Redbone graphic novel from MCS a while ago. On Friday I noticed my account has a $3.50 credit. I had not gotten an email from MCS about this. So, I looked through my preorders figuring it was a comic that had gotten cancelled. I didn't see anything. So today I emailed MCS to find out if it was mine or not. It turns out that the price was dropped on the Redbone hard cover and they gave me the credit to reflect that. I've never had this happen. Honestly, I probably would not have noticed the price change if they hadn't refunded me. Anyways, this is just something weird that happened that I thought I'd share with people that might actually understand the story. LOL

Also, the previews on the MCS site is malfunctioning and they are looking into it.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Integrity, the act of doing things honestly even when noone else is watching
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I just noticed several of my preorders have been cancelled and I have yet to receive any credit for them. I suppose I should shoot them an email.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@moodswing definitely!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
We had a substitute Mail Carrier last week that came after the regular mail and this is what I got.
Did not have my camera at the mailbox.

Lucky, after letting them set under three full short boxes, they flatten out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
597909 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?