Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleQuestionsRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Earth 616 Collectibles12358

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. Does anyone have any contact information (phone number) on Earth 616 Collectibles? On May 5, 2020 I ordered 4 packs of BCW Toploaders from Earth 616 Collectibles website. On May 8, 2020, I was informed by the owner via email that BCW informed him that the toploaders were on back order and should be in by the end of May. June 10,2020 came and he emailed me again informing me that BCW stated that they were on back order still and stated he would keep me updated. On June 16 he emailed and said that BCW said that it wouldn't be until July 30 before they would get any in which prompted him into looking around for other vendors. The vendors he found didn't have BCW toploaders. He ended up mailing me 1 toploader out on June 23 so that I could sample that and see if I liked it. I didn't receive the sample until July 6. I then messaged him back on July 6 explaining that I would take the toploaders like the sample he gave me unless the BCW toploaders were in already. I have yet to hear a response so I ended up messaging him again on July 10. Still have not received a response.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
BCW website says they will not be available until 08/07/20. Please be patient with some of these sellers, who are still running shorthanded due to COVID 19 cutbacks/shutdowns. I am really happy to see the ones that survived still trying. A lot of the Mom and Pop shops didn't make it. Some of the state governments are still putting a burden on what they consider "non-essential". New world + New rules - manpower = more patience. I just yesterday received a shipment from a prominent shop that was ordered in February.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@crystalphoto Okay. Thanks so much!
Post 3 IP   flag post
597904 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?