Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Signature Verification12336

Collector Este_Stark private msg quote post Address this user
This question goes out to anyone and everyone that has sent out there comic book to have the signatures verified. (Might be a stupid question)

Back in 2014 I had the pleasure to meet Stan Lee at L.A. Comic Con. I had a comic book signed by him, then the comic book was slide over to his lovely wife and she signed it as well.

Would anyone know the likely hood of having Joan Lee's Signature Verified would be?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
I believe this is the database of people whose signatures can be verified. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:

https://www.beckett-authentication.com/pricing
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector naftixe private msg quote post Address this user
I am pretty sure that Beckett grading will have it, if she was active in assisting him with his signatures.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Este_Stark
This question goes out to anyone and everyone that has sent out there comic book to have the signatures verified. (Might be a stupid question)

Back in 2014 I had the pleasure to meet Stan Lee at L.A. Comic Con. I had a comic book signed by him, then the comic book was slide over to his lovely wife and she signed it as well.

Would anyone know the likely hood of having Joan Lee's Signature Verified would be?

Good luck getting stans verified even if you got it in person. Lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
601359 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?