Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden Age

Time machine please12328

Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
and that is just how it was too...man the memories !
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
So that little punk is why I have all these spine rolls needing fixing! J/K- this picture is actually amazing =)
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I remember them days. At one time as an early teenager in my parents home, I had over 7000 in my bedroom. Boxes from the floor to the ceiling. Those were the good old days.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
My bedroom still looks like that! JK... the wife would murder me! I have an office for that now😉.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
That is what my room looked like in junior high through high school, but with video games and DVD’s. I have since sold my entire game collection excluding my Modded N64 and Goldeneye, Modded PS3, OG Xbox and recently acquired a Dreamcast.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Johnnylray Love that picture. Trying to guess the year from the covers and haircut, I'm thinking 1975 give or take, just from the Marvel Premiere. Is the kid anyone we know or should know?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
In a couple of years, all of those posters on the wall would be replaced by Farrah Fawcett.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller YEs--I just learned that IS /WAS Todd McFarland when he was about 13. I actually kept my comics in piles like that too- circa 1976..lol....My guess is about the same 1975/76 ish with the Bruce Lee poster there being issued in 1974.
Post 9 IP   flag post
598073 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?