Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

TMNT the Last Ronin12324

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations.

If anyone else wants that sweet variant, I don't mind picking it up for you if it's still available
Post 401 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Woop woop! Just got mine

Post 402 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

These 2 are pretty high grade. Gonna send em in asap.
Post 403 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
How about that 3rd printing coming out!
Post 404 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Just found these covers coming up for #2:

https://bishart.net/collections/tmnt?page=3

Looks like there are some metals left if you're into that kind of thing. I really like the Split Decision cover.
Post 405 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered 2 copies of the third printing issue. I'm not interested in store variants like Ben Bishop's metal covers. This is getting out of hand as far as variants go.
Post 406 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke

With so many copies and variants of issue 1, why go for the 3rd prints? Is there something special about them?
Post 407 IP   flag post
I collect 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th prints of modern books.
Post 408 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting. I suppose that's one way to cover all bases...
Post 409 IP   flag post
Yeah it's not recommended really. I've got a lot of short boxes with money down the drain, really.
Post 410 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user

Well here we go, another one to scoop up! I won’t be able to afford to by 2-5 soon!
Screen shot from Instagram
Post 411 IP   flag post
At least the ETA is in March. Gives some breathing room to catch up on bills
Post 412 IP   flag post
Oh my!
Post 413 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk2069

Well here we go, another one to scoop up! I won’t be able to afford to by 2-5 soon!
Screen shot from Instagram

lol, Once they tether us to the pole of speculation they can milk us at will...like a well natured old cow.
Post 414 IP   flag post
it's a directors cut edition, they are never worth anything. pass.
Post 415 IP   flag post
Sometimes the directors cut is more than original.

Look at Young avengers 1 vs Young avengers 1 directors cut.....

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/search?q=Young+avengers+1
Post 416 IP   flag post

Post 417 IP   flag post
Looks like the metal versions just showed up at the store. Anyone get one?
Post 418 IP   flag post
No store exclusive gimmick covers for me
Post 419 IP   flag post

Post 420 IP   flag post
Only bad thing is you can't verify signature via CBCS because they don't do slabs that big.

=(
Post 421 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Only bad thing is you can't verify signature via CBCS because they don't do slabs that big.

=(

When they figure out they're missing out on $$$, they'll come around
Post 422 IP   flag post
I can hardly wait for that day to come. Hopefully they do a promo so we can slam them with our submissions....
Post 423 IP   flag post
They have a wonderful opportunity to hear from the collectors right here with this forum for future ideas on where to expand their business. Whether they take advantage of it is a whole other thing.
Post 424 IP   flag post
They heard us. In fact they asked for help in regards to magazine size holders. In another thread they asked for exact measurements of older tmnt books. They hinted that it was for upcoming magazine size holders.

The question is when they implement the theory to practice....
Post 425 IP   flag post
Just got this back from CGC. Noah Sult a fellow forum member did this awesome sketch on the back cover of the book.

Post 426 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte oh and it got a 9.8 that’s rad! Glad you’re happy with it man. Thank you for grabbing one. My issue 1 variant is sold out except for my limited convention stock (if those come back). I get My issue 2 variant comps next week.
Post 427 IP   flag post
Glorious
Post 428 IP   flag post
@NoahSult

I sent a picture to my brother and he asked why there were 2 covers? Honestly I had to look up a picture of a raw book to explain that you did such an awesome job it could have been a cover art.
Post 429 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte that’s about the highest compliment an artist can ask for. I truly appreciate it.
Post 430 IP   flag post
598060 449 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?