CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern Age

TMNT the Last Ronin12324

Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I hummed and hawed over this combo set and didn't pull the trigger.

/regrets
Post 276 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Three more sleeps!!!
Post 277 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry88
Three more sleeps!!!


Apparently I need more sleep. I cant decipher the hidden message....
Post 278 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88 @Bronte 2 more sleeps now!
Post 279 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Not getting Last Ronin but did pick up #110 Cover A and TMNT #3 2nd Print as part of my weekend haul.
Post 280 • IP   flag post


Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
It's remark time I guess:

https://www.comicbooksurplus.com/collections/events/products/aaron-bartling-private-virtual-ronin-signing


Not really sure what all is going on here.

I actually thought we'd get the opportunity to ask for the remark, not be given a list of possibilities. I wanted a mouser.
Post 281 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I would have liked a splinter remark as well...

Edit

I need to learn to read. Nevermind on previous remark
Post 282 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not gonna choose anything I think and just see how the random remark turns out.

My other copy will just stay graded and not mess'd around with.
Post 283 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I upgraded when jesse mentioned it initially back in the day.

I'm going to leave it random as well. Although it would have been cool to get something other than a turtle
Post 284 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88

By the way. Thank you for letting us know it was an option.
Post 285 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to help!
Post 286 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
1 more sleep! Haha! At least I hope.
Post 287 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user


It’s got to be true,70 damn variants out there! From Key Collector app.
Post 288 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Well, MCS didn't short my preorder!!! I won't see it for a month, but I'll get it!!!
Post 289 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
......... and now there is an error variant?
Ughh
Just when you thought it was only 70 variants; it's now 71
Post 290 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Post 291 • IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys got this email from my LCS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My email

Dear, Rinova.

I am glad to inform you that items from your order have arrived and are available for pickup.

Products:

jun200558 - Tmnt The Last Ronin #1 (10 Copy Incv Eastman) Idw Publishing Comic Book 2020 x 1 9.99 USD each
JUN200557 - Tmnt The Last Ronin #1 (Cvr A Eastman Kuhn) Idw Publishing Comic Book 2020 x 1 8.99 USD each

SubTotal: 18.03 USD
Tax: 1.08 USD
Total: 19.11 USD

Best Wishes
JAF Comics


I was concerned about being shorted so I ordered from multiple places.

Has anyone else done this, ordered from multiple locations?
Post 292 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered multiple variants from multiple locations. Surprisingly I didn't buy the default cover book.
Post 293 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Now I’m worried my LCS that doesn’t ever even order TMNT will jack up the price on my preorders of Last Ronin! The anticipation.
Post 294 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
If they jack up a preorder id be looking for a new LCS or just doing it online. They dont deserve your business if they did you that dirty.....
Post 295 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk2069
Now I’m worried my LCS that doesn’t ever even order TMNT will jack up the price on my preorders of Last Ronin! The anticipation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
If they jack up a preorder id be looking for a new LCS or just doing it online. They dont deserve your business if they did you that dirty.....


A pre-order is a mutual agreement that helps the LCS decide how much to order. As long as you've always honored your side of that agreement, you should certainly expect the LCS to honor their side of it regardless of the books demand.
Post 296 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
45 minutes before they open. We’ll see what’s left lol!


Post 297 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone get one of the error copies yet?

10% apparently had an interior ink issue....
Post 298 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Paulbg2000 Huh??? I haven't heard about those, any pictures?
Post 299 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Spoiler on which turtle is the survivor.

Read only if your into spoilers.

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-last-ronin-1-spoilers-reveal-tmnt/
Post 300 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
So, at my LCS, if you didn't have The Last Ronin on your pull list then $15 rather than the $8.99. Gotta love capitalism! I had 2 on my pull list


Post 301 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Spoiler on which turtle is the survivor.

Read only if your into spoilers.

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-last-ronin-1-spoilers-reveal-tmnt/


ALso here...
clickable text
Post 302 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Paulbg2000 Huh??? I haven't heard about those, any pictures?



Post 303 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Man. The story looks really good so far. Only thing that will suck is waiting for all the issues to read them all in one sitting vs piecemeal.
Post 304 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Read the digital copy here...
clickable text
Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 449 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?