CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern Age

TMNT the Last Ronin12324

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ok.

I suffer from immense guilt. No offense but a I am told my guilt is worse than a Catholic and a Jewish person hybrid.

Edit

Or as the song goes, I have enough guilt to start my own religion.....
Post 226 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So I ordered rorschach from line breakers and got their challenge coins. Which is cooler than the book. I cant wait to see the turtle coin.






Edit

Just noticed.

The coins are numbered differently
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw that we're getting coins with the Last Ronin, but is this just a new thing now that some companies are doing with book releases? Or is it just Linerbreakers?
Post 229 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88

Just linebreakerscomics.

I believe Jesse stated they are doing it for their specials for future books. I'm a sucker because they are hefty and cool. I'd buy their variants just for the coin. Which I did.
Post 230 • IP   flag post


I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Bleeding Cool News: TMNT: The Last Ronin #1 Sell For $50 After IDW Short 130,000 Orders.
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/tmnt-the-last-ronin-1-sells-for-50-after-idw-short-130000-orders/
Post 231 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
haha I see a lot of people doing that
Post 232 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering about the release date for #3, so I figured I'd share what I found.


Post 233 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Ok.

I suffer from immense guilt. No offense but a I am told my guilt is worse than a Catholic and a Jewish person hybrid.

Edit

Or as the song goes, I have enough guilt to start my own religion.....


Tori Amos? Love her music soooooooooo much
Post 234 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111

I didn't think anybody would get that comment. But yes. That was a lyric off one of her songs.
Post 235 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Stress level is rising!
Post 236 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Just grabbed a couple from toywiz.com I think they have a copy left
Post 237 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
TMNT 110 Previews Last Ronin AND also the first appearance of the Road Hogs. Snag'em up!




Post 238 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
lolz pass.
Post 239 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88 Not a fan?
Post 240 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I hope to god that the last ronin looks better than that 110....
Post 241 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Indeed, not a fan.
Post 242 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88 Then why follow the thread? I'm not trying to start an argument, just curious.
Post 243 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a thread related to The Last Ronin.
Post 244 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Ha got it, okay, biddy biddy beep!


Post 245 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
beedy beedy beedy beedy
Post 246 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
grab those road hogs if you can, just sayin'.
Post 247 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to tell 'em Cap!
Post 248 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered 5 copies of The Last Ronin #1 from DCBS on June 11th. I noticed that my account was updated today and a refund has been issued after my 5 copies ordered have been reduced to 1 and there is still no guarantee that it'll even be shipped.
Post 249 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster is the current series worth a read?
Post 250 • IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
I think yesterday I ended buying like 6 variants! The FOMO is real! Oh and a second printing. What’s wrong with me?
Post 251 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
It's a limited series. It's not going to take off like the regular series from IDW has/will.
Post 252 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders why do you feel it won't ship to you?
Post 253 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Holy crap there are a lot of variants....



ComicBook.com: Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin Variant Covers Revealed.
https://comicbook.com/comics/news/eastman-laird-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-last-ronin-covers/
Post 254 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Holy crap there are a lot of variants....


Now now... it's only 327 different variants. It could be worse... it could be 328 y'know
Post 255 • IP   flag post
657131 449 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?