CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Puddling PSA12318

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Gonna have to have a closer look at some of my CGC books
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Great now I have to check all my comics for puddling and I don't even own a peeing poodle...yikes
Post 27 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I'll just add this to my reasons not to use CGC when it comes to my personal collection, alongside how sexy my comics would look in the new CBCS slabs.

But honestly... I'll add this to the other reasons why I try to avoid the need to seek out CGC graded 9.8s.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
That's unfortunate. I wonder if puddling is included in the $12.50 I spent to renew my CGC account.
Post 29 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
The newer slabs show less issues of puddling.

As an FYI this was first reported on at least 7-8 years ago, so it is not new news. Reason I am so sure is I was the one who brought it to the attention of the CGC boards.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
The newer slabs show less issues of puddling.

As an FYI this was first reported on at least 7-8 years ago, so it is not new news. Reason I am so sure is I was the one who brought it to the attention of the CGC boards.

I don’t think anyone said it was a new issue Jesse was just bringing it up to inform people here.

I already knew about it because I have one and my buddy had one. CGC sucks all the way around.
Post 31 IP   flag post
598060 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?