Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I wasn't trying to sell them here. That would be on IG. Just seeing if it was a fair deal for what you could get. All books in pictures.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
Mystery boxes that interest me have a pretty decent grand prize, some “hits” maybe close to double entry fee, then others trickle down from there. Also would need to have a set number of boxes already made up. $50 isn’t a bad price but maybe you could include shipping or free shipping on multiple purchases or offer a discount on multiple boxes. That being said a 9.8 newsstand 136, and Alpha Flight 1 for the right price could find a new home.
Post 52 IP   flag post
@Firehawk2069 Thanks for the input. Good suggestions. I'm trying to work it out as best I can to be fair to myself and the community.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 - When it comes to advice on sales, I am not the person to ask. I wish I knew how to make people more interested in buying comics. Good luck to you, Jon, and your son.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
You know what, put me down for two right now!
Post 55 IP   flag post

@Firehawk2069 Thanks for the enthusiasm. I you can hit me up on Instagram @MarvlousComics73 or email me at MarvelousComics@mail.com

Don't mean to redirect you, but I am not trying to violate any forum rules, and I wasn't trying to advertise here to try and sell them, just get advice. Hope you don't mind, and looking forward to hearing from you.
Post 56 IP   flag post
602825 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?