Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #912267

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Welcome to the club
Post 551 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Thank you!! 🍻 it feels good to be a part of it.
Post 552 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Beautiful addition!
Post 553 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

good deal today, what I paid for the avengers 8, was getting the rest for free. Excited to have the Dr Doom prototype. A couple of newsstand goodness with the gijoe and Wolverine. Have around 6 copies of the spotlight 32, but can't pass up a good deal
Post 554 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Great looking books. It's funny, you can tell which ones were on a spinner rack at one time.
Post 555 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster thank you
Post 556 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Congrats!!! Great books!!!
Post 557 IP   flag post
@GAC thank you, you as well. I'm glad you got your 121, congrats, beautiful book
Post 558 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC second welcoming you to the club. Looks great!
Post 559 IP   flag post

this was in my mailbox, did a trade for it on Facebook for a couple of duplicate books. Happy to have one again
Post 560 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley Thanks Mike!!! Great to be a part of it!! When I have it in hand I'll post another picture! 🍻
Post 561 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Thanks!! Yours are great too!! Love the ASM 14! Huge key!! Congrats!!
Post 562 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 you're on a roll!
Post 563 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC @Batman66 Man you guys are on a Roll with some Great looking books!
Post 564 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Thanks John!! That book has been on my radar for a while now and you're right about @Batman66..lots of great stuff!
Post 565 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley @BigRedOne1944 @GAC @OGJackster thanks guys, trying to get it while the getting is good. Have a few smaller books coming in, but I'm tapped out for a while. I want to save up to upgrade my ff5
Post 566 IP   flag post
Well.... nothing on par with the Legendary books previously posted but Im happy to add this Beautiful GODZILLA! book to my collection!

Post 567 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Great book!! I've got a raw copy probably in 8.0/8.5, yours is beautiful!!
Post 568 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Studley_Dudley @BigRedOne1944 @GAC @OGJackster thanks guys, trying to get it while the getting is good. Have a few smaller books coming in, but I'm tapped out for a while. I want to save up to upgrade my ff5

Yes, you should take a break for a while. You're making the rest of us look like amateurs.
Post 569 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller ok Coby, just for you, lol
Post 570 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy to add these two to my collection....Star Wars has been on the want list for a looooooong time.

Post 571 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
I was at my LCS today and they had an individuals that was selling some of his comics.
After I picked up some Zenescope books to fill out some holes, he showed me the following and said I could have the lot.

As to where I do not collect older comics, did I do OK by picking these up?

Post 572 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Free is always good. If anything it gives you some reading material for the isolation most of us are going through.

As for value, I have no idea.
Post 573 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
My wife bought this today for me just cause I’m a great husband (she didn’t say that but I’m going to assume). I've wanted this The Shadow #1 since one of the Ed's posted it a while a go (I think), it looks awesome and happy to have it in my collection.

Post 574 IP   flag post
Should kiss her and tell her how lucky you are.....
Post 575 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
My wife bought this today for me just cause I’m a great husband (she didn’t say that but I’m going to assume). I've wanted this The Shadow #1 since one of the Ed's posted it a while a go (I think), it looks awesome and happy to have it in my collection.

Post 576 IP   flag post
@sportshort awesome wife, awesome book
Post 577 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Should kiss her and tell her how lucky you are.....

No way! did you forget that we are in the middle of a pandemic!

P.S. LOL. She told me she got a better deal than the sticker so good for her.
Post 578 IP   flag post
@Bronte, @HeinzDad, @Batman66, Thank you!
Post 579 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoes10
I was at my LCS today and they had an individuals that was selling some of his comics.
After I picked up some Zenescope books to fill out some holes, he showed me the following and said I could have the lot.

As to where I do not collect older comics, did I do OK by picking these up?

I'd say you did VERY well regardless of the condition
Post 580 IP   flag post
598019 999 30