Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #912267

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

Recently won in a raffle. Most definitely needs and clean and press.
wow, a raffle win. That's awesome, congrats
Post 451 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66, Congrats, great looking book. If only...
Post 452 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 thanks!
Post 453 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Got these in today:

Post 454 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

mail call. I got the marvel spotlight 5 from Chris at "we love comics". Anyone watch his channel?
Post 455 IP   flag post

KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Some more that came in today:

Post 456 IP   flag post

when I won the Miller/Claremont signed Wolverine 1 at auction, I made an offer for the groo for 15, and he accepted it. Cool sketch on the inside cover. The others were a local pick up
Post 457 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Awesome score on that Aragones sig and sketch!
Post 458 IP   flag post
@TellEmSteveDave thanks, for 15 bucks, how could I not
Post 459 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

mail call. I got the marvel spotlight 5 from Chris at "we love comics". Anyone watch his channel?
I have not watched his channel lately but I do like his videos for the most part.
Post 460 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 $15. For real? Dang. I would have snatched that up, too.
Post 461 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
These just arrived today. Never bought anything from this place before. Street Level Hero L. A. Cool packaging!

Post 462 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 463 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 464 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
First of the John Gardner series of 007 books will have to get me some original Ian Flemming books at some point!

Post 465 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Old school lable and doesn't show this is the 2nd print!

Post 466 IP   flag post

got this back today, double cover signed by steranko. That yellow label and yellow background, sexy. Also a couple of eBay wins
Post 467 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 468 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
So heres this months catch. 83 HOUSE OF MYSTERY/SECRETS/GHOSTS that included some cgc bernie whrightson sigs, spider-woman 1-50, marvel premiere 15-25, marvel spotlight 32 and she-hulk 1...whew.

Post 469 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user

Seller on eBay. So he shipped them in a Gemini, inside books were wrapped in a USPS envelope that was sealed by packaging tape, and had no bags or boards!
Post 470 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 471 IP   flag post
Collector JinxedCat private msg quote post Address this user
Got a couple new ones. First up, my favorite Alan Moore story, "Mogo Doesn't Socialize".

It's got a robo-shark.

Post 472 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord thats quite an impressive lot of books!
Post 473 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
My latest acquisition. Joe Sinnott's inks on Jack Kirby's Cover work is Spectacular!

Post 474 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
My latest acquisition. Joe Sinnott's inks on Jack Kirby's Cover work is Spectacular!

always loved that cover, nice pickup
Post 475 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeWiz

you come across some great books, congrats
Post 476 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
So heres this months catch. 83 HOUSE OF MYSTERY/SECRETS/GHOSTS that included some cgc bernie whrightson sigs, spider-woman 1-50, marvel premiere 15-25, marvel spotlight 32 and she-hulk 1...whew

Well done @starlord! I wouldn't be to quick to sell off those Bernie signatures if you can help it. I have a hunch that his popularity will continue to grow in the industry and signed books will become harder to find. Or...you can PM me a price for the 3 of them.
Post 477 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Book isn't new but the Claremont sig is. Kinda irritated with the grade and notes. With the signing they were running a special with pressing so I went ahead and had them do it. Shouldn't have. Not sure how it can still have bends if it was pressed properly...

Post 478 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 Thanks!

@EbaySeller Thanks I'll keep you in mind!
Post 479 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra I've wondered that myself and I came to the conclusion that CCS is balls.
Post 480 IP   flag post
601515 999 30