Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

Promo code not working?12263

Collector Gaz973 private msg quote post Address this user
Just put together a submission for CBCS and typed in the promo code JUNE2020 when checking out and it keeps telling me that “JUNE 2020 promo code cannot be used”.

Anyone else encountered this problem? It’s a grade 9 and get a tenth one free offer and I’ve got 31 books in my order.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaz973 Just write it out on "JUNE2020" your invoice when you mail in your submission. They will adjust it. They're pretty good about that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaz973 That must be a new feature since there wasn’t a place to input promo codes in the online submission form before.

Unfortunately, CBCS has a habit of rolling out features before they are fully implemented, which I think is the case here
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks @Masochism, I think I’ve written on the invoice before and it worked so will do that and try to remember to check when invoiced. I just saw the slow for the promo code on the checkout and thought I should use it. 🙂
Post 4 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite, yeah I didn’t remember there being a place for the promo code but it had been while since I’d done one so just wasn’t sure if it was down to my lousy memory. 😄
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, they still need to work this out. There wasn't even enough space to enter the NYWARRIORSJUNE promo code, so I just wrote it on my invoice.
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Garry!
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What did you submit?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like you entered the code without a space, and it added a space making the code bad. Just write the code on it, it will be fine.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@DrWatson Hey Jim, long time no speak. Hope thinge are good with you. 😃

There were various bits and pieces in the submission including X Men # 5, 6, 8 & 14, Avengers # 11 & 19, a couple of Batman # 189s, some Claremont X Men, 1st Cosmic Ghost Rider and 1st Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. The grades on the Silver Age stuff weren't all great ones but hopefully worthwhile overall.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600880 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?