Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector nikki666666 private msg quote post Address this user
I have had my books arrive at Cbcs. They have been split into tiers.

2 are saying grading, the other 2 say QC

Can anyone tell me what the QC stands for?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quality Control. they are checking them for label information mistakes (like a wrong name a wrong issue number, etc,...)
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quality control
Post 3 IP   flag post
@sportshort @Bronte so they have already been graded and had the VSP?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, unless you checked the box that said "Encapsulate even if Sig Verification fails."
Post 5 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@nikki666666
From my understanding you are close to completion.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
QC should be right before shipping
Post 7 IP   flag post
but your finished books will be on hold until all the rest of your books are done so they can ship together, unless you filled out separate paperwork for each tier.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@noahjdorsey would I be informed if they fail before they are shipped?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Bronte @sportshort would I be informed if the VSP fails?
Post 10 IP   flag post
@nikki666666

I've never had one fail, but I would imagine yes.

Although you might not find out until it ships. I would imagine it's the same theory as the grades. They dont post until it ships....
Post 11 IP   flag post
I don’t think so, but you would probably figure it out when they charge you. I was lucky my Stan Lee passed but I didn’t know till it shipped, I imagine it’s the same for failed
Post 12 IP   flag post
601292 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?