Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Class act ALERT!12239

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to post this alert - I have discovered, through a trade, that @esaravo is indeed a class act.

Great to work with, packaged the raw comics with great care and further described their conditions on the conservative side of accuracy.

Thank you again. Ed
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Just wanted to post this alert - I have discovered, through a trade that, @esaravo is indeed a class act.

Great to work with, packaged the raw comics with great care and further described their conditions on the conservative side of accuracy.
Ed is the best!🔥🔥🔥

Thank you again. Ed
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Ed is the best!!!🔥🔥🔥

So what did you get in the trade!?!🤔
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
I concur! Ed is awesome!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I have gotten lots of great comics from Ed. I wish Ed would post a tutorial video on how to properly pack comics & then make it MANDATORY viewing for ALL eBay sellers!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Ed is the man.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Way to go Ed!!!!! 🍻

A great forum member!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
Ed is the best!!!🔥🔥🔥

So what did you get in the trade!?!🤔

I received these plus a few extra goodies. You will notice well placed Michael Golden autographs on 3 of them.

Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Always had great transactions with Ed.

Too bad our mutual shows (Terrificon & Rhode Island) have been cancelled this year.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I have both bought and traded and sold to Ed...he does it all right! Plus my cat likes him so that's huge for me
Post 11 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

Good job. and I think your head just went

I like throwing a few cool books when I send out my stuff to bring smiles to anyone that buys stuff from me.
Post 12 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry I'm late to the parade but Ed found out my daughter appreciated a Sensational She Hulk 5 he threw in with a purchase. The next purchase I made he completed a she hulk run of like 6 to 7 books for her. I'm not saying anything about how awesome Ed is, just reporting facts.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
When I needed to have a hip replaced Ed flew out with his medical bag and performed the operation personally...in my own home. While I was under sedation I think he also fixed a broken crown on one of my molars. I feel kind of silly for not mentioning all this before.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Ed rocks. Nuff said.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
I've bought, sold, and traded many books with Ed over the last couple of years. I was even fortunate enough to meet up with him on one of my Boston trips. I got to see the collection in person! I still say Ed needs his own sticker "From the personal collection of Ed Saravo" to put on all of his slabs. Or CBCS should designate a @esaravo pedigree ;-). Anyway, he's a great guy and a better friend.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
Post 17 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if @esaravo cries every time he sells off a piece of his childhood?
Post 18 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I've been buying, selling and trading with Ed for a couple years now. Top shelf all the way.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know Ed, but someone slipped into my house last night while I slept and changed my pajamas without waking me.

Just saying.
Post 20 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
When I needed to have a hip replaced Ed flew out with his medical bag and performed the operation personally...in my own home. While I was under sedation I think he also fixed a broken crown on one of my molars. I feel kind of silly for not mentioning all this before.

wow... Ed is awesome.
Post 21 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Ed's top shelf balls.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Forgot to mention that Ed recently visited during the night right before the last box of books he sent me arrived, and took time to refill Grimlocks water bowl, brush him out, and read a Tom and Jerry comic to him...as Ed went out the door, he emptied the trash, and swept the front porch, then was on his way, as he removed the neighbor kid's trike from the sidewalk.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I heard that Ed is Steranko's role model.
Post 24 IP   flag post
I thought I read once in Chuck Norris' biography the one time he felt outclassed in a fight was against Ed, because each time he got knocked down Ed apologized, and helped him get back up.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
because each time he got knocked down Ed apologized, and helped him get back up.

Wait, is Ed Canadian also? Sorry, Weird Al reference there.
Post 26 IP   flag post
600893 26 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?