CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern Age

WEEKLY COVER CONTEST #200 - MUMMIFIED!12236

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have spoken
Post 51 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
DrWatson, Congrats on the win. Looking forward to the next round.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you to all who voted. I will have a new contest up once I finish work.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson



I forgot to vote, but this is the one I was going to give a '3'- Not for the mummies, but for the fact that Spock survived the encounter after McCoy hid all his blue shirts.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
So, how long do we wait for a new contest before giving the person who came in second the prize of starting a new? I don't remember the length of time we waited in contest 173 before allowing @esaravo to put up the new one. There is a post in that thread referencing "noon (EST)". I've no idea what day that fell on though.


Post 55 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Your wait will be over in about five minutes.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I'd think since voting doesn't begin until Wed, late Fri-early Sat would be acceptable (by me, anyway).

If I had won and were working today, I wouldn't be home for several hours.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Your wait will be over in about five minutes.


You posts in the new contest thread made it clear what the delay was about.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
657131 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?