Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Could Be A Temporary Glitch, But . .12193

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 9 books to the other guys for Pressing & Grading.

My ASM #5 reached grading yesterday & I received payment acknowledgment from CCS for the others the same day.

Today, I see this screen:

Anyone else experience this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim no worries about this. It's happened to me as well. After some time you'll have access again. It freaked me out the first time it happened.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Ha!! like right now...I'm in the same boat...got 2 subs over there right now...getting what you're getting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Glad to hear. I thought so, but couldn’t help but sweat it for a minute.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Kenjisan1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Sort of getting the same thing except I got my book back, went to look it up to see the grading notes. Entered the Certification number and I get this: This item cannot be found. Please check that the CGC certification number was entered correctly. I know it's in their database cause it's listed in the census and I know it's mine cause it's the only error version. @GAC is something that happens too when their doing an update?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Kenjisan1967 I believe so. I'm experiencing that as well when I enter in my submission #.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Ginosdad private msg quote post Address this user
me too!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
clickable text
Post 8 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, it just means their system is undergoing maintenance. Which they should say, instead of this disconcerting message that they can't find any of your submissions, past or present.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Yeah, it just means their system is undergoing maintenance. Which they should say, instead of this disconcerting message that they can't find any of your submissions, past or present.

EXACTLY!

The page should display..."Temporarily Undergoing Maintenance"... or such. Not a disconcerting message causing submitters to freak out.

Just another example of CGC's lack of professionalism.
Post 10 IP   flag post
It's back now.
Post 11 IP   flag post
601309 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?