CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I'd say yes. Signature book.

Follow up edit; guess not haha.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra the rules on 1st post say it can't...too bad...all my sig books are VSP....no yellow labels.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



will get slabbed this year.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra a big John Romita fan I see....he's awesome!!
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC very much so!
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Note; Use to own but sold and regret it.
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30