CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra
Can definitely see why

@Batfan77
Gotta love patch.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Jeez!!!


Post 155 • IP   flag post


Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 158 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 160 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


Wow as F!
Post 161 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 162 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 163 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra sweet!!!!
Post 164 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user





Edit; added reslabbed with new label for good measure.


Post 167 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Crap. Sorry missed that signature book

Edited to maintain continuity
Post 168 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra nice edit!! looks cool with the new label!
Post 170 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
can a red vsp label be used on a sig series yellow label?

EDIT: Just read rules, red can not follow yellow.
Post 175 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I'd say yes. Signature book.

Follow up edit; guess not haha.
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra the rules on 1st post say it can't...too bad...all my sig books are VSP....no yellow labels.
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



will get slabbed this year.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30