Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 That's fantastic!!! Would love to see it!
Post 102 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
love those 357s!
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC i don't want to put it in this thread. Can you send a pic through message on here?
Post 104 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Looks like there are a lot of Batman fans....
Post 105 IP   flag post

more bat family
Post 106 IP   flag post
@Batfan77 you can....its the same way you put a picture up in a thread only don't Reply....copy and paste the text in the Reply box and paste it in the Message box.
Post 107 IP   flag post

Post 108 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 109 IP   flag post
@Bronte Nice!!!!!!!!
Post 110 IP   flag post
Just trying to keep up with you all....
Post 111 IP   flag post
@Bronte Ha! I am not in the same league as you guys
Post 112 IP   flag post
@Batfan77

We are all in the same boat. Just collectors of fine art....
Post 113 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Batfan77

We are all in the same boat. Just collectors of fine art....

Perfect sentiment and 100% accurate!
Post 114 IP   flag post
I wait all day for my internet to come back up and you guys stop posting.... geeze...
Post 115 IP   flag post
@Bronte lol!!!!

I feel like I'm hogging this thread but here we go....

Post 116 IP   flag post

Post 117 IP   flag post
is the game broken?
Post 118 IP   flag post
Ah...there we go.
Post 119 IP   flag post

Post 120 IP   flag post
@esaravo Hey Ed or @Bronte ...have you guys decided what book you're going to use for the cover contest yet?

I ask because you both put a book that fits perfectly for it.
Post 121 IP   flag post
@GAC
I stopped entering the covers contests. I shutter at the thought of possibly winning one day.....
Lol
Post 122 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 123 IP   flag post

Post 124 IP   flag post
@Bronte Can I use your cover to enter?
Post 125 IP   flag post
@GAC
Feel free
Post 126 IP   flag post

Post 127 IP   flag post

Post 128 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 IP   flag post
@Bronte Thanks!!
@Frontier2Xterra Wow!!!
Post 130 IP   flag post
601242 999 30