CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 That's fantastic!!! Would love to see it!
Post 102 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
love those 357s!
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC i don't want to put it in this thread. Can you send a pic through message on here?
Post 104 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user




Looks like there are a lot of Batman fans....
Post 105 • IP   flag post


Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

more bat family
Post 106 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 you can....its the same way you put a picture up in a thread only don't Reply....copy and paste the text in the Reply box and paste it in the Message box.
Post 107 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 108 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 109 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Nice!!!!!!!!
Post 110 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Just trying to keep up with you all....
Post 111 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Ha! I am not in the same league as you guys
Post 112 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77

We are all in the same boat. Just collectors of fine art....
Post 113 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Batfan77

We are all in the same boat. Just collectors of fine art....


Perfect sentiment and 100% accurate!
Post 114 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I wait all day for my internet to come back up and you guys stop posting.... geeze...
Post 115 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte lol!!!!

I feel like I'm hogging this thread but here we go....


Post 116 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 117 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
is the game broken?
Post 118 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ah...there we go.
Post 119 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 120 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Hey Ed or @Bronte ...have you guys decided what book you're going to use for the cover contest yet?

I ask because you both put a book that fits perfectly for it.
Post 121 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
I stopped entering the covers contests. I shutter at the thought of possibly winning one day.....
Lol
Post 122 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 123 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Can I use your cover to enter?
Post 125 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Feel free
Post 126 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Thanks!!
@Frontier2Xterra Wow!!!
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30