Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
That was my thought to..
Post 77 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Back to Batgirl.

Post 80 IP   flag post

Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Tom74152 - You are missing your right bracket "]" - you can edit your post and add it.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Ipad wasn't cooperating
Post 83 IP   flag post

Post 84 IP   flag post
@esaravo @Siggy you guys are showing some really cool books too
Post 85 IP   flag post

Post 86 IP   flag post
@Batfan77 - Thanks, I love seeing your DC's from the 1960's and 1970's, those were the best times to be a kid!
Post 87 IP   flag post
@esaravo I've been back collecting for about 6 years. I just go for characters i like and whatever I can afford to spend, that's why my grades are all over the place. Sometimes I can get a 9.0 , sometimes it's a 5.0 lol
Post 88 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 89 IP   flag post
The old switcheroo. Okay, here's a German edition Batman that I won in an auction. I liked its back cover.

Post 90 IP   flag post
@Batfan77 - Me too! I took about 20+ year break from collecting and started back up about 6 years ago.
Post 91 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 IP   flag post
@esaravo I'm mainly DC , I got tired of current marvel but I saved all my Spidy books. I do still appreciate all these killer marvel books. I'm jealous of the Sub Mariner #1s that popped up
Post 93 IP   flag post
@GAC You're killing me
Post 94 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 95 IP   flag post
@Batfan77 lol!!🍻👍
Post 96 IP   flag post

Post 97 IP   flag post
@GAC I have a signed copy of the special edition tpb. That's the best I can counter with for O'Barr
Post 98 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 99 IP   flag post

Post 100 IP   flag post

Post 101 IP   flag post
@Batfan77 That's fantastic!!! Would love to see it!
Post 102 IP   flag post
love those 357s!
Post 103 IP   flag post
@GAC i don't want to put it in this thread. Can you send a pic through message on here?
Post 104 IP   flag post

Looks like there are a lot of Batman fans....
Post 105 IP   flag post
597868 999 30