CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 876 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 877 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 878 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 879 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 880 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 881 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 882 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 883 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Catman, thanks to you, I have been hunting for an Alex Schomburg cover comic. It is simply amazing how much that man was able to put on a cover! The detail, exaggerated facial expressions! I'm in awe of your collection. Thanks for sharing this Black terror issue.
Post 884 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user



Figured, old label match!
Post 885 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 886 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 887 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 888 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 889 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 890 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 891 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 892 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 893 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 894 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 895 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 896 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 897 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user



Equal grades right? Don't remember the rules and I only read comics, not rules.
Post 898 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Grade, label color, copy of the same book (or variant) if I'm not mistaken...




The first qualifier is very tough in GA, but a tad easier to achieve with the second.
.
Post 899 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 900 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 901 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 902 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 903 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Well, this charmer is brand new to this thread!



.
Post 904 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 905 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30