CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 751 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 752 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 753 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 754 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 755 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 756 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 757 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 758 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 759 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 760 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 761 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 762 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 763 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 764 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 765 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Prototype "SPIDER" man and "PUNISHER" combined...


Post 766 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 767 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 768 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
deleted.
Post 769 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC
Post 770 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite doh!!!! you're right!
Post 771 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
raw books are ok correct? as long as the cover matches?
Post 772 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC RAW Grade is fine (still has a label color and grade) but raw raw is a no
Post 773 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite double doh!! ok...I'll delete my entry and wait for one I can play on...so your entry is the last playable book.
Post 774 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Did someone say Raw Grade?

Post 775 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Rah! Rah! I'm glad to see the thread restored with a mystical save...


Post 776 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica - I think of him as a mystical sage.
Post 777 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 778 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 779 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 780 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30