CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 61 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 62 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 66 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 Trifecta!!!!
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC That's my favorite one, I waited a long time to get that
Post 69 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 great book! same book, grade, label, colour and grading company...I think we won the game! 🍻

You have better page quality tho.
Post 70 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I'll take that lol, I got more batgirl covers I can post too haha
Post 72 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 do it!!


Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm trying to let others play by holding off for a bit.
Post 75 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
That was my thought to..
Post 77 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Back to Batgirl.

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30